Search results

1. jedi82knight

PAIRED F1 PNG Lightning Maroon x F0 PNG White Stripe Maroon

Thank you :) Fortunately, aggression is no longer an issue between these two.
  2. jedi82knight

Some videos, as promised... 1st of 3 http://youtu.be/btZEjV5DDfg
  3. jedi82knight

Thank you :) I have had the female for almost a year now. Collections from the area in PNG where she, and the original Lightning Maroon Clownfish, have since ceased. I went and picked up my male" Lighting" from Matt Pedersen approximately 5 weeks ago. They are alone in that tank, it is one of...
  4. jedi82knight

A Picture A Day......

F1 PNG Lightning Maroon - "Luke"
  5. jedi82knight

Meet, "Luke" and "Mara Jade"! I took lots of photos and video today. Here are a few photos and I will try to post some video tomorrow. Enjoy :D
  6. jedi82knight

Fads that you have seen in the hobby over the years

Picasso Perculas - They seem to have become lost in the endless options of designer clownfish available today. As a whole, designer clowns have become very mainstream. Vodka Dosing - Carbon dosing is still used but has evolved and is hardly mainstream. Undergravel Filters - Functional, but...
  7. jedi82knight

Marine Breeders Initiative

This guy is a member :hallo: Not a passion, more of an outlet for an NaClH2O addict who grew tired of reefing :)
  8. jedi82knight

Avoid aquacave.com

FWIW, I have also had great experiences with AquaCave.com. Sure hope you get things figured out. Best of luck :)
  9. jedi82knight

Happy birthday dmatt88!

Happy belated B-Day ya old fart :D Have fun with your new toy, but don't shoot your eye out :)
  10. jedi82knight

Good Bye

Goodbye Lee :wave: Thanks for sharing your knowledge with all of us :)
  11. jedi82knight

Is it safe to add a second clown?

IME, Percula and Ocellaris are quite easy to pair. If you want to try a mixed pair with these two species, it should not be a problem either. And as far as selecting a new fish goes, the smaller the better. I would not try it with anything over 2" because the sex of the fish can be questionable...
  12. jedi82knight

Mean clarkii clown blues... any suggestions?

Have you tried to moving your rockscape around? New scenery should erase pre-existing territories. Adding rock may have the same effect. This doesn't mean that she will not become aggressive again later down the road though. Ocellaris would be a less aggressive option. But, all clownfish can...
  13. jedi82knight

Jedi's fish room

I finally plugged in the dehumidifier. The humidity in our house was at 65%. Has anyone else ever had mold growing in their overflows? The heaters and airline are in the QTs Seeding the sponges. I still haven't really learned how to use my D90, after nearly a year. All the...
  14. jedi82knight

Jedi's fish room

One of these days I may know what I'm doing :)
  15. jedi82knight

Jedi's fish room

:LOL: EcoTech Marine even made it easy for me by providing pre-fit sponges for their pumps. My bad :dummy:
  16. jedi82knight

Jedi's fish room

Thanks Matt. Thanks Brandon. Thanks Rob. This was completely my fault. I've been keeping Nems for a long time and know better.
  17. jedi82knight

Jedi's fish room

I did put the first invert into the 40b last night. Unfortunately the MP10s got hungry and I was welcomed by the smell of death in the basement this morning. I had waited patiently for months for the perfect BTA for months, finally found one and against my better judgement, did not put the foam...