Search results

1. catran

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

Doggone Al! I'm so sorry to hear about your tank. Hang in there bud! I know what it's like. When I tried to save the nems in my 34g, I ended up crashing 2 tanks. I lost sooooo many corals and fish! Just try to be patient. Your tanks have always been beautiful. I know that you can get it...
  2. catran

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

Hmmm, maybe I should call them. All they can say is no,lol! Stay tuned for the 40b!!!
  3. catran

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

Ah, I don't have a problem with most powerheads lasting only 18 months (I have some that I've had lasted over 3 years), but of I pay over $200, I expect it to last a little longer than less expensive ones. Don't get me wrong, I love my mp10, it was awesome when it worked! Stay tuned for the...
  4. catran

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

Al, my wet side (I think) went crazy about a year ago. It started making a loud grinding noise, but was still working. Eventually it just stopped. I was so mad that I spent so much money and it died after 18 months, that I unplugged it and never tried to fix it. It really is the best for my...
  5. catran

Blade's 80 Gallon System Re-Setup. (50 Gallon Cube).

Oh, then they should be okay, thanks! Stay tuned for the 40b!!!
  6. catran

Blade's 80 Gallon System Re-Setup. (50 Gallon Cube).

Nice dude! Do you have any hermits or emeralds? I was thinking of getting some nudi's for the work tank, but I'm afraid the crabs will eat them. Not to mention my wrasses! Stay tuned for the 40b!!!
  7. catran

Doogle's 359g and counting- my tank diary

Nice Millie and Acan dude! Stay tuned for the 40b!!!
  8. catran

Myrick's 130D

I have a RSM 130d and I love my goby's. I have a small yellow clown goby, green goby with red markings: I also have a yellow watchman and a citron goby: My favorite fish is my longnose hawkfish. He's very curious and it's cool to watch him swim around. He turns weirdly and sometimes swims...
  9. catran

LF Skimmer Deltec MC500

I think you are supposed to post a price. At least you might get done interest if people know... Stay tuned for the 40b!!!
  10. catran

RSM 130/D pump upgrade Kit

Hey, let us know how much you like it Allen! I know the original pumps really get on my nerves...I don't like that they're squeezed together, it hard to take them off and put them back in. Leave it to StevieT to come up with a better pump system! Thanks Steve! Stay tuned for the 40b!!!
  11. catran

Reefer Joe's 130D Tank Thread

I'm shutting down all my home tanks. I have the RSM130d, 250, and a 29g. Then, I'll be setting up a 40b with a 27g sump. All that's a long way off though. I still have the 28g JBJ Nanocube at work. Stay tuned for the 40b!
  12. catran

Reefer Joe's 130D Tank Thread

Wow, awesome tank! I live all the brightly colored corals, great job Joe! Stay tuned for the 40b!!!
  13. catran

Gimmito's 450 L-shaped display

Ah, not another, just a different one. I'm going to take down all of my tanks, the two RSM's and the 29g and set up my 40b. I have a sump and both the Profilux controller and Profilux Mitras LED's that are both sitting in boxes waiting for the 40b! Stay tuned for the 40b!
  14. catran

Cleaning Sand!! Yes I'm a noob.

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear about your crash! Moving your sand around at all will possibly cause a worse crash. When you disturb anything deeper than 1/4" down, and it will release a lot of nasty stuff. If you had another tank, it might be a good idea to remove everything and clean it, but not...
  15. catran

Any fellow RSM Owners recommend this RO/DI unit?

It doesn't matter which tank you have, it's a great system, and a good buy. You should do a group buy to order with a bunch of others. They will ship each order direct to each person. In addition, you will be made a preferred customer and get the lowest price listed for any item on their...
  16. catran

Gimmito's 450 L-shaped display

Ah, I see they're wholesale. They must sell retail locally, huh? Stay tuned for the 40b!
  17. catran

A video of my clowns being hosted by my RBTA

Haha, they're awesome cute when they're in a nem! Stay tuned go the 40b!!!
  18. catran

Emerald Green murderer?

I've never seen one go after fish, but when they got big they do go after soft corals. I bought 5, all of them small. I put them in my 34g and apparently, that was too many. One grew really big and killed a couple others and proceeded to munch on my Pom Pom Xenia. It took me forever to...
  19. catran

AquaticLife t5 Ho lighting question

+1 4 bulb!