Search results

1. PIMPALA

Another successful mantis molt

You never know. I've had several different ones and they all have their own personalities and do different things.
  2. PIMPALA

My 120 gallon downgrade

Had to move again. :-/ Downgraded and put everything in a 40 breeder.
  3. PIMPALA

Pretty sure all types of crabs molt.
  4. PIMPALA

Sadly, she passed away last week. Dont know why, but she was found stuck in some rockwork... so thats all I can assume. :( sad, sad day in my family. all of the kids gathered around a tree as we buried her. :(
  5. PIMPALA

15g SPS

pics dont work. -__-
  6. PIMPALA

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4R0Bf-7Vuo
  7. PIMPALA

sorry for the stupid vertical videos. I was on my phone and forgot to flip it. Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlGOzHsN8MA
  8. PIMPALA

Well, my baby girl did it again. She molts about every 6-9 months. This is I think the 6th or 7th time shes molted. But its the FIRST time that Ive captured it on video, and the first time I was brave enough to stick my hands in the tank and remove the molt almost completely in tact...
  9. PIMPALA

Jebao wp40 review

Although... there is quite obviously a market for it. Ecotech doesnt market to people who need an $80 powerhead. They aim for the people who want the best of everything for their tanks. Not everyone can drop $1,000+ for a pair of powerheads, and I completely understand that.
  10. PIMPALA

Jebao wp40 review

Even if its "more flow" and obviously quieter because the motor is inside the tank, I dont see how its a direct replacement for a MPx. Its just a cheap powerhead with a cheap controller attached. Replacement for Koralia, or tunze? maybe. replacement for vortech? no thank you. I'd...
  11. PIMPALA

Show off your high end Zoa`s

Looks like 13.5 months! Had them on a rock near another little rock and they spread, so I pulled it apart and made two colonies. Had over 150 at one time, but I've fragged it a few times. Sold 50 of them to a wholesaler in FL this spring. But I'm back to around 100ish or so again.
  12. PIMPALA

Started with a 4 polyp frag (seen on the first page of this thread)... So around the time of that posting, until now. :)
  13. PIMPALA

Poking around. Thought I'd add some more pics of a few of my zoas.
  14. PIMPALA

Can any one ID this zoa for me?

Theres about a hundred or more names for that common pink zoa. Fast growers, and very pretty!
  15. PIMPALA

Coralvue Lumenbright pro MH pendants and ballasts

2 ea. 250w coralvue ballast 24" coralvue lumenbright pro pendants with glass shields. My CL listing: Reef aquarium halide lights $400 plus shipping.
  16. PIMPALA

Radiant Wrasse

I've had one for several months. No issues.
  17. PIMPALA

Failure. >:-/

LMAO!! I noticed, but assumed you knew I wasn't ready to drop that kind of cheddar on it. lol And I already run 2 heaters. lol
  18. PIMPALA

Thanks Al. I'll see how fast one of the LFS can get one for me.
  19. PIMPALA

This is what I was looking at. Neptune Systems AquaController Apex Jr w/ Temperature Probe Looks like it would do the same thing, plus a lot more, for not a whole lot more money. Right?
  20. PIMPALA

I have no controller right now. But it's time to add one. Haven't decided which yet.