Search results

1. jessegarcia28

Jesse's 45g reef

This is my latest creation. I'm very happy the way it's coming along. Maybe 50% of my livestock was pre-established for years (most live rocks w/attached coral) which really created hardly no cycle when I started This new adventure with my: Jbj 45RL rimless Decided to bring back to life an...
  2. jessegarcia28

Jesse's 45Rl (picture heavy)

Well here's my new set up It's been up for a few months now but the livestock has been established for years :) Jbj45g RL series With a Stand I sanded down and painted orange [emoji16] Stock return pumps Tunze 9004 skimmer Ai vega w/wireless controller Jabeo RW8 Finnex heater Here are some...
  3. jessegarcia28

Nem within a Nem

Is this an anemone within an anemone? Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
  4. jessegarcia28

Señor jesse's 100g reef

Hello fellow reefers name is jesse from sunny San Diego ca. So I recently picked up my new baby A leemar 100g rimless starfire front 48x24x20h Custom built stand and side cabinet for wiring and apex unit Current equipment: Lighting: 2 AI sols blue w/new wireless controller (ordered the hydra 52...
  5. jessegarcia28

jesse's Oceans 75

hello fellow reefers name is Jesse from sunny San Diego Ca. I currently have a 75g mix reef 48x18x20h (glass) with a couple of sps and mostly softys and a beast of a Clam :) fish i have CBB Sm.Moorish Idol (all time fav.fish) 3 dispar anthias 1 barletts anthias cleaner wrasse 2...
  6. jessegarcia28

JBJ 1/4 or 1/10 chiller?

I have a 250 and my? is to you guys is what would be best for the 250 the jbj1/4hp or the jbj 1/10hp chiller both will be preowned and only $100 diff. TIA jesse
  7. jessegarcia28

Jesse's RsM 2fifty

Back in da game baby! Hello RSMoc, my name is jesse and previously i had a 130d and absolutely loved it. Im from san diego ca and saw a great deal on a pre-owned 250 and jumped at it :dance: So I had a 40 gallon running with some livestock and did a even swap as soon as i got my rsm. Bulbs Im...
  8. jessegarcia28

"45 AIO Shallow Reef"

RIP my Red Sea Max 130d and moved forward to an aio acrylic shallow tank by advance acrylic in SoCal. Specs 36x24x12H acrylic aio with black stand Hybrid Tek t5 light 2x39w purple+ and a blue+ ati with 24 3 watt cree led diy tunze 9002 skimmer in the back chamber 1/3 hp jbj arctica chiller...
  9. jessegarcia28

Let's see ur clowns

I'm a big fan of clowns, throughout these last two years I've had quite a few pairs. They have so much character & beautiful fish. Well here are my current percs. A quick vid. Hosting frogspawn
  10. jessegarcia28

My lil. Reef w/a lot of pics

I feel the tank is doing quite well so I decided to start this thread so I can share my creation. Enjoy: Fts 5/9/11 My adorable percs hosting rbta
  11. jessegarcia28

Anyone here tried the Tunze Nano Wavebox???

I've been looking around and have not seen any threads showing that anyone has done this mod or maybe I just overlooked. My mp10 gave up on me only after 6 to 8mo.(dry part) well look in to calling the co. see if there's any warranty, but really considering this wavemaker. THe only thing is that...
  12. jessegarcia28

"Hairy Snail" ?????

Can someone ID this guy for me. it's some type of snail w/a polyp type shell (weird)
  13. jessegarcia28

MY anemone splitting ( episodes)

Episode 1: anemone single pc Episode 2: anemone stretching Episode 3: anemone splitting
  14. jessegarcia28

ID please

I have no idea what this one called?
  15. jessegarcia28

90 gallon mix reef

I've had this set up for about two years now, and has gone through so many changes, livestock,lighting,tank sz., and fish. here are some pics with different looks: enjoy and please comment.Thanks 6mo. old close up Fav.fish moorish idol 1yr old some new coral and some coral growth...
  16. jessegarcia28

Jesse's RSM 130D Reef

Well im fairly new to forum and to the club, I'm very happy to see so many rsm owners. There's a really good vibe in here and i've been checking some threads and see alot of positive comments and inputs. Makes me want to be a part of this. I recently started my 130d 3months ago and everything...
  17. jessegarcia28

The New Guy

hello my name is jesse and new to the forum and new to the red sea max 130d. till now i just love it, and cant wait to see how everything turns out. well here are some pics, I know we all love pics.
  18. jessegarcia28

New to the forum.

Hello my name is jesse and found this forum looking for red seamax 130d pics on google. Im so stocked there is a red sea max owners club. how cool is that. well i cant wait to meet some new reefers from all over. I've been spending much of my time on al local forum Sd reefs. im from san diego...
  19. jessegarcia28

Hello.New to the forum.

Hello my name is jesse and Im new to this forum. I actually found this one through google images looking for redsea max 130d pics. well i recently purchased a red sea and im pretty happy with it, but always interested in some differant opinions and ideas in regards of this set up. Im running...