Search results

1. DrugMonkeyRX

Any recommendations on feeding a picky flame angel?

Try feeding it live baby brine shrimp or live blackworms...also throw up a veggie clip with some seaweed as well.
  2. DrugMonkeyRX

A Picture A Day......

LOOK BEHIND YOU!!! LOL
  3. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Tank Talks

DUDE........ look behind you quick! :overhere:
  4. DrugMonkeyRX

Tiny Tube worms

i thought it was a worm ..lol whatever you want to call them i have plenty throughout my tank..lol
  5. DrugMonkeyRX

Tiny Tube worms

I have a ton of these as well...every time i feed the tank theres webs everywhere..then it clears up in about 20 minutes. :)
  6. DrugMonkeyRX

Algae control

I would add an Algae Scrubber....either build one yourself or just buy one from here. http://www.santa-monica.cc/
  7. DrugMonkeyRX

Tank turned 49 this year

This made me laugh pretty hard because Hes SO right...the 2 i bought lasted 5 days tops...i guess they saw the condition of my tank and said "screw this" and headed straight for the powerheads. HAHAH
  8. DrugMonkeyRX

Bryopsis-Trying to not Give Up!

http://www.reefs2go.com/product/MAC-FERNCAULERPA-MED/Mexicana-Macro-Algae.html Are you sure it's not this?
  9. DrugMonkeyRX

A Picture A Day......

2010 2013 2014 2011 2013 2014 2011 2013 2014
  10. DrugMonkeyRX

Hammer coral recessed after LED upgrade

GIve it a few days man...they are just adjusting to the new light. I wouldnt worry
  11. DrugMonkeyRX

Can you guys help me ID? (Pics attached)

The 2nd and 3rd look like sponges or spirorbid worms. That tank needs a lot more LR then you have right now man. Good luck with it
  12. DrugMonkeyRX

A Picture A Day......

2011 Today 2011 Today 2011 Today 2010 Today
  13. DrugMonkeyRX

A Picture A Day......

Its my long tentacle anemone, my clown is right next to it on the left.....kinda hard to see but shes there..lol
  14. DrugMonkeyRX

QT Tank Set Up

You could place it where you keep your bubble trap foam.
  15. DrugMonkeyRX

Tap water

^ what he said
  16. DrugMonkeyRX

My 85 gallon DT- A work in progress!!!

Fish Diseases & Treatments Take some pictures of the fish and make a post in this section. Hopefully Lee is around and he can help you.
  17. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Tank Talks

Thanks BigAl!