Search results

1. Kevnvan

1000+ Gallon Display Plywood/Fiberglass Build

Matt I just wanted to say thank you for allowing all of us into your home, cyberly of course, what an amazing passion to build a truly beautiful tank. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your story, be well and I hope your strength and endurance are increasing daily!
  2. Kevnvan

Kevnvans 250 Adventure

Xmas came early! Muhahahahahaha
  3. Kevnvan

Help me ID these.

I would agree on the above, the final one i just throw out as i have seen a similar baby of a basket starfish recently, depends on if its attached or free moving
  4. Kevnvan

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Looks great Glenn! And if you ever need to shed some of that scroll LMK :D love that piece
  5. Kevnvan

Kevnvans 250 Adventure

I am def enjoying it and cant wait to read up on what i want it to do, thanks Tom
  6. Kevnvan

I think its a tunicate but....?

A closer shot
  7. Kevnvan

Kevnvans 250 Adventure

Posted in the Hitchhiker ID thread but if you feel like taking a stab at it Id appreciate the help...http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-hitchhiker-id/64102-i-think-its-tunicate-but.html
  8. Kevnvan

I think its a tunicate but....?

So this came attached to a plug of strawberry zoos and is approximately 2" long as it wraps around the plug under the zoos. It appears to be black with white stripes, has several "valves" opened up and filtering and the entire mass shrinks and closes up when squirted with the turkey baster. Any...
  9. Kevnvan

RSM 250 w/ Arctica Chiller

Well i am using the stock #2 pump in the 250 with my artica chiller and it works great.
  10. Kevnvan

Kevnvans 250 Adventure

Thanks Glenn! Any idea on the spacer? Im going with 3/8 since it seems the glass is 1/3 thick and its either 1/4, 3/8 or 1/2 in that range
  11. Kevnvan

Kevnvans 250 Adventure

Adding a MP40 today, im setting the pin spacer at 3/8 is that the best for the 250?
  12. Kevnvan

New Red Sea Coral Pro?

Just spoke to MD and they expect the 55g buckets in this week as the website shows them as Out of Stock.
  13. Kevnvan

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Only because Ive made the mistake several times myself but Juan did you leave enough room on the left side between the rockwork and the glass for a mag cleaner to slip by? It looked a little tight. Stunning work!
  14. Kevnvan

New Red Sea Coral Pro?

Spoke with Jason at Petstore.com/MarineDepot and the 55g bucket are slated for a 10/25 receipt and that they have 108 buckets of the 175g, but could not verify physically that they were the new buckets as the warehouse was closed but he was "fairly sure" they were.
  15. Kevnvan

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Gorgeous set-up, cant wait to see it evolve!!
  16. Kevnvan

New Red Sea Coral Pro?

OK so as a follow up I decided to call petstore.com(sister co. to Marine Depot) and ask about the new container and Jason (extremely helpful) went and pulled a bucket and told me most def NOT the new "advertised" bucket, this goes for their eBay business as well to which I quoted one of their...
  17. Kevnvan

New Red Sea Coral Pro?

Response from eBay merchant "Dear kevnvan, Yes, the image should reflect the item being shipped accurately and we do have the new buckets of Red Sea salt. -Robert - petstore-web"
  18. Kevnvan

New Red Sea Coral Pro?

Hmmmm...is this for real as far as the new formula Red Sea Coral Pro Salt Mix 55gal - Bucket - eBay (item 350341769749 end time Nov-12-10 09:07:49 PST)
  19. Kevnvan

Superfrog's IQ3 Pico Reef

I have to ask what type of Pico tank that is I have been wanting a similar tank for my desk and havnt found an AIO that small.
  20. Kevnvan

Gator rsm130 tank thread

Have to be a WoW player right?