Search results

1. seabisquit2

90 gallon tank/stand

Go to PictureTrail
  2. seabisquit2

90 gallon tank/stand

There are pics on my profile under 90 gallon. Go to my homepage.
  3. seabisquit2

90 gallon tank/stand

Hi lcstorc and sailman, I do have pics and I will resize and send shortly. There was never any copper used in the tank, for that matter, the only meds that have been used were about 4 years ago I used an antibiotic for "popeye sybdrome" It is about 5 years old and is an AGA Aquarium and...
  4. seabisquit2

LR for sale

I have about 200 lbs. of live rock that has been cooking for over one year in a 45 gallon rubbermaid can with pump and heater running the entire time. This has been in our basement waiting on the house to sell. These are nice pieces with coraline algea on most. Asking 3.50/lb.
  5. seabisquit2

90 gallon tank/stand

This was a fresh water setup. Tank/Stand are in great shape. Comes with 2 fairly new marineland emporer 400 filters. 3 nice chunks of driftwood 150 lbs. black sand many extras. Must sell....asking 400.00 Please email for pics. We are located in Kennesaw, Georgia, pickup only.
  6. seabisquit2

First Major "Oh Crap Moment"

My wife and I had planned a weekend getawy to the mountains, as we usually do. After we had packed the car, she asked me had I turned off the RO unit, which supplied the top off water, my macho self turned around and said "Do I look like an Idiot??? Of course I did!" We went on our journey...
  7. seabisquit2

Free Xenia!

would love to have some zenia....
  8. seabisquit2

DIY Moonlight Kit

I thought 13.00 shipped¿¿¿¿
  9. seabisquit2

Algae Attack 4: Minty

What does soaking carbon do?
  10. seabisquit2

R/O help!!!

Ditto Boomer!! Thats where I got mine
  11. seabisquit2

What are these

lol
  12. seabisquit2

ripped apart

Hi Jake, I had the same thing happen to me a little over 2 years ago. Fish were missing, snails missing, anything alive seem to be disappearing. Not doing any research, thinking I could handle this, I spent a lot of money on test kits (which I needed anyway) carrying water to the LFS to...
  13. seabisquit2

Hi All

I have been in the Aquarium hobby for about 5 years and reefing for about 3 years. I can say that reading has been the best thing that has happened to my wallet and my marraige:read: For many months I spent countless dollars and countless criiter lives before I realized that I knew nothing about...