Search results

1. R

Protein Skimmer in Nano Cube??

see I guess it is that hard to ignore the reply button...piece you jerk
  2. R

I may have missed your point :smoking: I wasn't slamming the site. Just frustrated. and again not turning it around on you but you slammed me bro...for asking a question...what kind of person gets an attitude with someone for asking a question? I just needed some input but instead you had to...
  3. R

Nanocube 28g, my second adventure

hey brother..you may want to upgrade the PC lights if you want to keep LPS..Those PC lights just don't put out enough. I have made some mods to mine to make it easier to house LPS, SPS, and clams. You can house certain LPS with those stock lights, but I have been tweaking the spectrums and...
  4. R

hah yeah I totally relate..Its tough since I have ADD and just want answers lol...Ive just been doing a ton of research, I always do before I ask since I like finding it out on my own..but I came to a head where I just can't seem to find any other info...I have done a ton of mods, some I havent...
  5. R

thank you prolly the best response I got on here. Thank you! Yeah BIG Jay not "Big Help" I did use the search, I am not a noob. I have been reefing for over 25 years. This is my first attempt at a Nano cube. I saw an awesome thread on the Nano Cube mod and have read it thoroughly. However...not...
  6. R

thanks for the reply brother...IDK but haven't gotten much help from most people on this site. I have a nano cube 24 and just looking for some other options or ideas.....Guess I will be doing my searching elsewhere
  7. R

bump...nobody?? I am starting to think this forum site is strictly for Red Sea Max owners :sad:
  8. R

Cloudy water :(

yes if you cleaned the whole thing its possible your whole colony of beneficial bacteria was wiped out
  9. R

What kind of sponge is this?

cool little encrusting sponge +1 to Frankie!
  10. R

Coralline algae

I use Kent Marine Purple Tech works great
  11. R

1st reef tank-40 gallon breeder

very nice start! Love it!
  12. R

hydromedusae--tiny jellyfish

well if they were what I think they were...they were most likely medusae staged digitate hydroids. They suck...SOme people have had no issues with them. I had some explode for awhile and they stung the crap out of my xenia colony. They disappear over time but they are nasty little buggers
  13. R

color change in green star polyps

can you take some pics?
  14. R

some equipment

yes please post pics
  15. R

What do you think? (29G BC)

I been using the mag float and its cool..got this cool long handled algae pad and it works 1000 x's better
  16. R

Red Flower Pot Coral

heard the flower pots only last a few months in a home aquarium...no good stories heard over here
  17. R

Start all over?!

It's kinda like leasing a car....After a couple of years you want to trade in for something brand new. Just wish I had a money tree growing and I'd do it every year instead of 2 lol
  18. R

Reasons to Start Over

yeah its so easy to just want to throw stuff in there...I have a new tank and I want to go everyday and get something new...I know I need to wait and let things stabilize...
  19. R

New Start...

yeah it really adds a great shimmer to the tank..Just didn't like the stock 2 that JBJ had. I have it all the way in the back next to the reflector so it picks up some extra shimmer. I angled it in a way it shed s cool light throughout the whole tank. The controller is bi tching too. You can set...
  20. R

Reasons to Start Over

+1 on the sand bed..I am a firm believer of a DSB