Search results

1. Rogerh

Flame Hawkfish Newbie Question

Flame hawkfish is my favorite aswell. I had him in my tank together with two cleaner shrimps and one boxing shrimp. My experience is that it will work fine as long you keep him well feed. In my opinion it`s the same with fish nipping at polyps, when they are hungry fish will look for food, and...
  2. Rogerh

August's TOTM!

Wow, I didn`t see this before now.... Thanks everyone:)
  3. Rogerh

My little reef...

Thanks:) Sadly the tank is taken down now. I had a waterleak this winter in my apartment and needed to replace the floor. But I will comeback with a new tank soon!
  4. Rogerh

My little reef...

Wow!!! What an honor!!! I will try to take a FTS tonight:) Meanwhile I can tease you with some topdowns taken with my Iphone today;)
  5. Rogerh

My little reef...

6. Rogerh

My little reef...

Thanks:) I have the following fishes: 1x Yellow Tang - Zebrasoma flavescens 2x Ocellaris Clown Fish - Amphiprion Ocellaris 5 females and 1 male Pseudanthias squampinnis(Lyretail Anthias) 1x Orange Spotted Goby(Amblyeleotris guttata) 1x Naso Lituratus 1x Paracanthurus Hepatus 2x...
  7. Rogerh

My little reef...

Thanks:) Here are the specs. WoHa glasaquarium, 455L. 130x70x50cm Sump 170L. Pumps: Vortech MP40Ews x 2 Returnpump, Eheim 3000. Skimmer Deltec apf 800. Light. ATI Sunpower 6x54w. Other eqipment: ATO Tunze Osmolator 5017. Ghl Dosingpump for balling. TMC V2 Pure 100...
  8. Rogerh

RS Members Full Tank Shots

Here`s my tank:)
  9. Rogerh

My little reef...

Thanks:) The new tank is 455L, with a 180L sump. Your welcome, and thanks:)
  10. Rogerh

My little reef...

Wow, It`s about time for an update here I think:) Started building a new and bigger tank, so I sold my RSM130 when the livestock had moved in to the new and bigger tank. I must say I think the RSM was for me a perfect beginner tank, and perfect size to try out the saltwater part of...
  11. Rogerh

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Oh, I just saw the videos of Nigel, he is so cool:)
  12. Rogerh

My little reef...

Thank you:)
  13. Rogerh

My little reef...

Thanks again:) Yes, the car he drove to Utøya, had some explosives aswell. And the small farm he rented, where he made the bomb, had some to. So the police had a controlled detonation there. Its strange walking around in the city now, it is not a good feeling at all. I guess it would probably...
  14. Rogerh

My little reef...

Yes, a really powerful bomd. The last reports from the police is that everything didn`t go off, and most of the explosion whent downwards into the garage lokated under there the car with the bomb where parked. They spekulate in something around 1000kg with explosives... so the damage would have...
  15. Rogerh

My little reef...

Thanks:) All my family and friends are Ok. But I was close to the bomb. Was in the city working, and drove past the bomb cite about 15 min. before it went of. I had just walked in my door and turned on the tv to follow our contrymen in Tour De France, when my bedroom window was bouncing back and...
  16. Rogerh

My little reef...

17. Rogerh

My little reef...

A little update: Just about to order a 450L woha glasstank with 170L sump:) Starting the building of the stand this weekend, and sometime during atumn everything from my RSM will be moved over to the new tank. Good to have something to look forward to during these tragic days in Norway. The...
  18. Rogerh

Q: How to mount Eheim compact 600 in rsm 130?

I cut a piece of eheim tubing, and fitted these to the pump, and the other end at the stock nozzles.
  19. Rogerh

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Oh WOW!!! That has to be one of the sickest rsm tanks I have seen. Well done:)
  20. Rogerh

Mischko's 130D Reef Tank

Hahaha, funny story:)