Search results

1. 1357HA

Refractometer, PPT, SG, Temp....????

For more than 1.5 years I have been running salt water tanks using a hydrometer. So last week I bought a refractometer, and surprise!!!! After calibrating the refractometer I tested my tank's water. SG was 1.032 :rollingey.... at the hydrometer it was 1.026. Can hydrometer be that bad? So...
  2. 1357HA

Help to ID disease and establish course of action

I have been on the hobby for more than a year now, this is my first time facing a sick fish. I have been posting on the RS forum, but they suggested me to post the problem here. So please help me.... This is the problem I just setup a oceanic biocube 14, it is like 1.5 months old with: 1...
  3. 1357HA

Harold’s RSM Adventure

Hi to all. Been enjoying all of the great info of the forum. So, I think that it’s a great idea having your own post. For the past years I wanted a salt water aquarium and finally last Christmas decided to go for a oceanic biocube 14. I had a huge satisfaction with this hobby that I decided...
  4. 1357HA

Hello to all

Hi, I’ve always enjoyed all the info in the forum and finally decided to join. For the past years I wanted a salt water aquarium and finally last Christmas decided to go for a oceanic biocube 14. I had a huge satisfaction with this hobby that I decided, at the beginning of May, to go for a RSM...