Search results

1. J

My first Saltwater Tank w/ Pics

Awesome tank! Wish my wife would surprise me with fish.
  2. J

My first Saltwater Tank w/ Pics

Awesome tank! Wish my wife would surprise me with fish...haha
  3. J

Advice needed.

Hi, JOJO I am enjoying your log, hope that you continue posting as your tank matures. What city do you live in, reason i ask is that i live in Denver and am slowly finding many great deals on Craigslist. Found a wet dry for $40.
  4. J

My first attempt at aquascaping!

Looks Good. Eric makes a great point especially for us SW newbies, if you dont like the current rock structure than adjust it as it will be considerably harder as the tank is inhabited. Things that might not come across for a beginner like myself.
  5. J

New to it all and need some advice!

Hello Anisa. Are you going to keep a photo log of setting up your Biocube? For whatever weird reason i find it fun to watch tanks setup from start to finish.
  6. J

adding another clown fish

I recently went through this. As the LFS had only one maroon clown, (had to wait 2 weeks for the next clown). The first was a female, second was a smaller more maroon colored male. She bullied him for a few hours. Fins were noticeably nipped. Slowly started to come around and now 2 weeks...
  7. J

Hello from Denver, CO

Hello Everyone, Name is Jose. I am 1 month new to saltwater tanks. I have kept Discus cichlids for the last 2 years and decided to move into saltwater tanks. I will probably be asking a lot of questions so thank you ahead of time for your help. Right now i am cycling a 55 gallon...