Search results

1. clka

Pajama cardinal stopped eating

We have had our small pajama cardinal (PJ) for 7 1/2 weeks now. He spent the first 5 weeks in QT with our pink streaked wrasse who had already been there for several weeks (for QT and growing time). He ate amazing amounts of frozen and/or pellet food. After 5 weeks we put him and the wrasse...
  2. clka

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Sorry to hear about your Chromis Juan :( Hope the injured/sick one gets makes it... Cheryl
  3. clka

Aquatek marine bio pearls- amazing... + berghias

Great to see you back Roy! Cheryl
  4. clka

Whoosh's new home - aka Cheryl & Ron's 130D

Leigh, at 1650 I noticed some decline, raised it to 1700 with slightly better results, and at that point the snails were definitely being slugs (pun intended). I took it a bit higher over the next couple of days, then the monti digitata was looking less colorful, so decided to give it a break...
  5. clka

Have the feathered, furred, and soon the fish...Christine's New RSM 250

Keep in touch Christine, I think seahorses are so beautiful. Our LFS has a gorgeous tank with one and its mesmerizing to watch him. Cheryl
  6. clka

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Sorry to hear your news Richard :( Cheryl
  7. clka

Harold’s RSM Adventure

Good luck Harold! Cheryl
  8. clka

David's RSM 130D

Its hard to believe that your tank is ever not sparkly and gleaming! You are so brave to rearrange rocks, I would be a basket case. Cheryl
  9. clka

Anyone know what this yellow stuff is? It started months ago underneath the paly frag and barely grew, but suddenly is growing in the shady places on that side of the tank and started to grow over and kill the palys. (The bryopsis is an ongoing problem, was having some success with increased...
  10. clka

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Tammy, I did go back in your thread and find some useful links...I think this project may wait till the weekend so I can get Ron involved - two heads will help make sure we don't overlook something. I have a Lifeguard alert probe in the RSM now and plan to keep that in at least a couple of days...
  11. clka

gareefermans reef

Reggie, good to see you here! The tank looks great as usual :) Cheryl
  12. clka

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Tammy, what do you have connected? I just opened mine this morning (Xmas gift!) and am a bit daunted, but have started going through the online manual which seems more complete than what came in the box. I want to connect the heater and eventually the ph probe. I'm not sure where to hang all...
  13. clka

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Looks great Richard! We love our starry blenny, so much personality! Cheryl
  14. clka

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Congrats on the new additions, Juan, can't wait to see pics! Terry might have been thinking of my umbrella mushroom that ate my yellow assessor. The mushroom itself was not that big, maybe 3 inches across, but had the ability to close up really tight so the fish couldn't escape :( Cheryl
  15. clka

Daniel's RSM 130D Lots of Pics

Oops, Daniel, your pics didn't post! Cheryl
  16. clka

Thanks Tom and Tammy, now for the 6 week QT countdown! Cheryl
  17. clka

Oneate7's RSM 130D (First Tank)

Love the pics, Marc, especially the urchin, those had me laughing and hubby had to come see what was going on! Your baby is adorable, that is a great shot with the tank in blue light. And let me add my thanks to you and your wife for your sacrifices to serve our country. Cheryl
  18. clka

Hi all...frustrated newbie had a ? about set up salt white stuff won't dissipate

Hi Mike, just want to say welcome. Your rockscape looks great! Cheryl
  19. clka

Sparklesmcgraw's RSM 130D

+1 ^ Cheryl
  20. clka

MP10s in 130D

I'm running lagoon at about 60%, my monti digitata is getting the brunt of the blast and is very happy. Cheryl