Search results

1. lindah

zoas and sps

I have just received 2 vivid green stylophora frags. I know there are certain corals you don't want to place next to each other. this is my 1st sps. the rock I glued them on has some zoas on it. will the zoas hurt the sps? there is also a little lemnalia frag on the rock.
  2. elegance1

elegance1

our elegance coral
  3. sebae_now1

sebae_now1

our sebae and clowns, sebae is about 15 inches across.
  4. lindah

mp40 vortech pump

we got the new mp40's and we love them. we know someone that has the old style. like the new upgrade better.
  5. lindah

My big headache

we used to have a real hair algae problem, we put fatty our sea hare in the tank. we started off with 2 sea hares. they did a great job cleaning the tank real quick. we also use a ro/di system. the problem cleared up real quick. look up sea hares on the net. they are pretty cool
  6. lindah

mp40 vortech pump

thanks for the input Tom
  7. lindah

mp40 vortech pump

hi we have a 220 ga. reef tank, right now we have 1 850 ga flow koralia, & 2 1200- ga flow pumps. we ordered 2 mp 40 vortech. we have been struggling with getting a good flow. do you guys think the cost of the vortech is worth it? thanks for any input
  8. naso_wrasse

naso_wrasse

this is our naso and tri color wrasse
  9. our_sebae

our_sebae

our sebae and clown fish
  10. fish_gang

fish_gang

part of our little fish family
  11. lindah

hello

hi here is a pic of our tank, we still have a long way to go. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/505/medium/fishtank11.jpg
  12. lindah

hello

hi here is a pic of our tank, we still have a long way to go. posted a pic in photo gallery, fishtank11.jpg
  13. fishtank11

fishtank11

my 220 ga. tank, only 6 mo old. built in the wall
  14. lindah

hello

my name is linda and my husband's name is kevin. we are from Missouri. we started off with a 58 gal fresh water. got a 220 ga salt going. we turned the 58 ga into a refugium. we have 6' aqualight pro with 150's . just ordered 2 mp40 vortech. the salt water tank is about 6 mo. old. we have...
  15. lindah

multiple setups or monster tank

hi, I am a newbie to this forum, we have a 220 ga reef aquarium, we started out with a 58 gal. and when we was able to swing the 220, we turned the 58 into a refugium. might be something that would work for you.