Search results

1. C

Ebay Clam Auction Ending Today!!!

Link messed up but it works now.
  2. C

Ebay Clam Auction Ending Today!!!

We got Groups of 3 Crocea clams on Ebay! Get there quick the auctions end today!!!. $25 overnight shipping: clamsondemand com items - Get great deals on Pet Supplies items on eBay.com!
  3. C

Free Shipping!

Just to give you a feel for what this can save you. If you were to buy a 7" clam for $170 the shipping for this clam would normally be around $65-$75 overnight through UPS
  4. C

Free Shipping!

You know you want it.
  5. C

Free Shipping!

Ok so now not only do we offer $25 flat rate overnight shipping to anywhere in the US unlimited items, but if you order $150 or more get shipping absolutly free!!!! Clams on Demand | Welcome
  6. C

30% off all Crocea Clams.

only a few hours left.
  7. C

Study links coral growth to sound

This might make and arguement for placeing your equipment as far away as possible from your tank as possible.
  8. C

Thats funny, yeah no one has touched the croceas yet but ive sold 4 of the maximas already today. weird
  9. C

Ohhh man website is getting so many hits because of the sale lol.
  10. C

OOOOPPPSS!! sorry I didnt apply the discount. my bad. Ok if you go now they should all be marked down.
  11. C

Today and tommarow we will be putting all Crocea Clams at 30% off again! We had so much success with the Memorial day sale that we decided to put the discount up for one more weekend. Get there quick! Clams on Demand | Welcome
  12. C

What type of clam is this?

IT IS A CROCEA! I have spoken lol.
  13. C

Clam Placement

Most of the clams you place on the rocks will keep shooting themselves down to the substrate. Thats why I like to keep most there anyways. I dont like coming in and seeing the clam upsidedown
  14. C

Where to buy big clams?

Heres a better pic:
  15. C

Where to buy big clams?

Clams on Demand | Tridacna derasa Clam Ultra 6.5"-7" That big enough for you? Its 7" Pic dosnt do it justice though. Looks allot nicer in person
  16. C

Memorial Day weekend Sale on Crocea Clams! 30% off!

Ok guys you still have a few hours for our Memorial Day Crocea Clam Sale. Get 30% off of all croceas plus our $25 flat rate overnight shipping. We just posted up 18 new Croceas today also. Clams on Demand | T. Crocea
  17. C

Ok guys last day for our Memorial Day Crocea Clam Sale. Get 30% off of all croceas plus our $25 flat rate overnight shipping. We just posted up 18 new Croceas today also. Clams on Demand | T. Crocea
  18. C

Where to buy big clams?

Yeah good luck with that! lol you couldnt even get that cheap buying it wholesale.
  19. C

Memorial day sale on Crocea clams! 30% Off! This Weekend Only! Clams on Demand | T. Crocea