Search results

1. SecretAgent

Correlation between high temp and cloudy water

I used to have a canopy on my 155g tank. Mounted underneath was 2 400w retro fit kits. It would get hot, but not scorching, but the temp would be around 82 and I didnt want it there. The highest I wanted to allow it to get was 80. I tried installing fans, but couldnt find decent ones that was...
  2. SecretAgent

Lets get our chat on!!!

chat anyone?????:D
  3. SecretAgent

You're Beautiful, Its true

4. SecretAgent

ISO Koralia Nano power head or equivilant

Just tore down my frag tank and turned the 20g into a mini reef. Need a small power head for this tank. The return isnt enough flow and all power heads I have are too strong for this tank. So, I thought I would try a Koralia Nano. I want a power head that attaches magnetically rather than the...
  5. SecretAgent

Corals and frags for sale

Still have a couple of toadstools for sale..and other stuff Mother Toadstool Ones for sale.....$8 per toad Have 2 more thats not pictured, they are mounted on half shells of a clam. Same toads as above and off same Mother toad Nuclear Flame Zoas....17+...
  6. SecretAgent

Lets see your skimmate

I have three tanks.....a 45g corner, 125g shallow, and a 155g cube. On each of these, I run a Coralife skimmer. Ive heard so many bad reviews on these skimmers, but yet I have ran nothing else and dont seem to have the "problems" others have had. Im sure there are better skimmers out there, but...
  7. SecretAgent

Fish.com

Ordered 6 peppermint shrimp from Fish.com. Little guys arrived safe, sound and alive. Always have had great experience with them on anything Ive ordered. Customer service is wonderful. Two thumbs up!
  8. SecretAgent

Strange happenings

Would anyone know whats going on here? See the dots? I began to see these things flying all over the place and followed them to this star polyp colony. Many of the dots are caught up in a mucus type stuff clinging on the GSP. Did something spawn?
  9. SecretAgent

ISO Orange,Red and Yellow macro algae

Helloooooooo members....:hallo: Would someone viewing this happen to have some macro algae? I want some with reds, oranges and/or yellows. I bought a coral on Ebay one time last year and the seller threw in some free macro algae that was simply beautiful! It flowed in the current like hair...
  10. SecretAgent

Favorite coral

Doesnt this little guy look just happy as can be? I mean, just look at it. All plumped up and engorged. I believe out of all my corals, this guy has to be my favorite. It started out as a 5 stalked candy, it grew and grew, and last week I had to separate it cause it got to poutin'...
  11. SecretAgent

Toadstools for sale

I REALLY need to get rid of some toad stool frags. They all have their bases and different sizes. There are 29 in all. All 29.........$85 shipping included 1 frag....$8 Buy more than one and get discounted rate. Buy all 29 and shipping is freeeeeeeeeeeeee.....:dance: Otherwise...
  12. SecretAgent

OH! How cute!

LMAO! sorry, inside joke...... Seriously, I seen this teeny tiny starfish but only after I had scraped it off my glass....poor thing was floating hither and yonder but finally landed on some live rock. It was sooooooo cute! (Really Eric, he was) My question is, will this thing ever...
  13. SecretAgent

Diatom filters

Who uses one and what do they do for a tank? I bought one and used it once....ran it all night up into the next morning...lol...but water wasnt any clearer than before I used it. Did I not hold my tongue right or something? I bought mine with the impression that they remove very fine...
  14. SecretAgent

MH lighting question

I have two tanks running 400w metal halides. The first is a 125 long and the other is a 155 cube. The 125 has the lights mounted inside an oak canopy. This canopy had to have a piece added to the bottom so the lights wouldnt be sitting on the water when the canopy was fully on top of the tank...
  15. SecretAgent

New to RS but not to the hobby

but still lots to learn! Hello All, just stopping in to say HI and intro myself... Been keeping saltwater tanks for 7 years now and still consider myself to be a Babe in the hobby. Looking to learn more as I am sure to do. I have a 125, 155 and 45g mixed reef tanks. SOOOOO wishing...