Search results

1. SecretAgent

October 2010 POTM Contest!

No idea what this is, other than a snail out of its shell....looked pretty freaky and spooky to me
  2. SecretAgent

Removing coraline from back wall

Thanks Cheryl! This is what Ive been looking for. I had been serching using Tetra scraper as keyword, never would have found it under what hes listing it under. I ordered one of those and one of their biorb mag scrapers to see how that one will do for my pico. Karma to you Dahlin!
  3. SecretAgent

Thanks Glen! Much appreciated for providing that link, but I have one of those. I thought this scraper people was talking about was made by Tetra, with a blade rather than a thin metal as a scraper. I see them all over UK sites but Im not able to order. Guess they dont ship to the USA....but...
  4. SecretAgent

What about us poor reefers here in the USA? Any place here in the States that the thing can be ordered from? Ive googled and searched but havent found a site that sells them in the USA. Anyone know of a site that sells them that can be passed on? =) It would be much appreciated
  5. SecretAgent

phosban,phosguard or what?

I tested phosphates today just for kicks and giggles, something I never test for. Reading was .5 on all tanks and way higher on my fresh water ponds outside. I tested my tap water as well and it came to .5 I dont have algae or any other problems. I have a sump full of chaeto and some other...
  6. SecretAgent

Guerry's frag system

Oh yeah! Babies lookin good...=) I knew it wouldnt be long before that thing would need a trim. It was pretty big in my 125g. I have a sprig of it that was growing like a finger off the side of that big one....its shooting up like a weed. Those SPS look pretty good you have on those racks...
  7. SecretAgent

What are these called?

Vic, you always make me smile with your witty answers you give. What would my days be without your charm and wit? Such a Sweety that Vic Nice zoas btw....=)
  8. SecretAgent

Guerry's frag system

Doing Great, thanks for asking....=) Been doing what most all of us do when we have a spare minute, playing in tanks n stuff....and working. About all there is to do any more. If Ive said it once, Ive said it 100000000 times.....a man that knows his way around tools n lumber has it going on...
  9. SecretAgent

Guerry's frag system

Hey Guerry, been a while since I visited this thread. Gotta say, youve really done a great job with that setup. =)
  10. SecretAgent

High End Product Advice

talk about getting off on a technicality....whahahahaha Eric good save
  11. SecretAgent

September 2010 POTM Contest!

ROFLMBO!! OMG Randy! ACK!!! Too funny man! Thats pee in your pants funny
  12. SecretAgent

Opinions needed

I dont ever remember ordering anything from them but I must have to be getting an email from them....just secs after reading this thread I got the email about their 10% off thing with 4 hours to go! GASP! Guess I had better hurry up and get lubed up if Im to even go on the site, cause by the...
  13. SecretAgent

What was your fist Saltwater fish?

Royal Gramma here too....7 yrs later hes still kicking
  14. SecretAgent

Chit Chat

Lets chat peeeeeeeeeeps.................=)
  15. SecretAgent

Chit Chat

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!
  16. SecretAgent

Opinions needed

For the life of me I just dont understand when things like this happen. I cant even send someone money through paypal without feeling like I should pay te paypal fee cause I wouldnt be sending the person the full amount. Not saying people should pay paypal fees, but as far as I go, I do just to...
  17. SecretAgent

Saltysupply bad experience

yeah Vic....cmon, lets go sneak into chat and be ashamed for him....LoL Seriously, get your butt in chat, I need my Vic fix for the day
  18. SecretAgent

Saltysupply bad experience

*whew* That made my wallet cry just reading this. One thing I wont tolerate is someone taking my hard earned money then not delivering or making good on an order. What good are they too if they have to be taken publicly and shamed into doing whats right? I think things should be turned...
  19. SecretAgent

Cheap MR2 Beckett Skimmer $75 +shipping

Nice legs there Eric...big toe looks a little gnarly though...LMAO j/k
  20. SecretAgent

High End Product Advice

C'mon big boi, lets see those lips do some work.... =)~