Search results

1. AnisaG

White Pineapple Under the Sea????

Hi there! I found this guy after a water change yesterday, sorry the pics are so fuzzy but he is in the most awkward position, and he hasn't moved at all since yesterday afternoon at around 4pm. He is all white and really does look like a pineapple! With a crown on his head! Any ideas on...
  2. AnisaG

Id's Please??

Found two strange things while staring at the aquarium tonight... (images to follow) The first one is what I believe to be a stomatella. The second one, I have no idea, and the image isn't fantastic, he lives under the rocks at the back of the aquarium... but there multiple (close to 10)...
  3. AnisaG

Vermetid Snails

What are your thoughts on vermetid snails?? I have 5-10 in my 29g biocube...
  4. AnisaG

What is this!?

Found this growing only on the silicone in my tank. Very yellow in color, kind of looks like pollen. A google search didn't turn up any explanations. Any thoughts or ideas?
  5. AnisaG

Anisa's BioCube 29g Adventure

I have to start out by saying that I really REALLY love RS. I have read a few saltwater how to books, but nothing compares at all to what I have learned through all of the advice and discussions on here. You guys are the best! :heart: And now I start my own adventure (after months of reading...
  6. AnisaG

New to it all and need some advice!

Hi, I have just ordered a 29g biocube that should be arriving at the end of this week. I am SO excited, and of course have been scouring the net for good deals on things like live rock and sand... So, here is the question; if I can get a crazy awesome deal but don't have the aquarium...