Search results

1. AnisaG

Protein Skimmer in Nano Cube??

I use the Bio-Cube skimmer in my 29g Cube, it does need to be emptied daily, but I have to change the floss everyday anyway, so it's just an extra step! I find it useful, and I have heard lots of good things about the Tunze as well. I know I didn't answer your question but maybe if you posted...
  2. AnisaG

Help!!! Biocube or not??

Hi Mike, I bought the BioCube 29g in June of this year. It's cute, compact, and exactly the right size for me. However, I wish now that I had spent the money on something more customized. Though the built in filtration is great, you end up completely changing it within a month to suit...
  3. Aquarium_2016

Aquarium_2016

4. Aquarium_2017

Aquarium_2017

5. AnisaG

Anisa's BioCube 29g Adventure

Thanks for the kind words of wisdom everyone! Dave and Tracy, I am pretty lucky that I am close to Kitchener too! There is an awesome LFS there, and I guess going forward they will get the majority of my business! My only complaint is that the fish are so so close with the reptile isle! I...
  6. AnisaG

White Pineapple Under the Sea????

Thanks Everyone! That is EXACTLY what he looks like! I only have the one that I can find, and he is right in the middle of my dt, on a rock close to the back. I don't use Tap water, but I buy RO water from the grocery store, maybe it is the sand that contains the silicates, I am just really...
  7. AnisaG

White Pineapple Under the Sea????

Hi there! I found this guy after a water change yesterday, sorry the pics are so fuzzy but he is in the most awkward position, and he hasn't moved at all since yesterday afternoon at around 4pm. He is all white and really does look like a pineapple! With a crown on his head! Any ideas on...
  8. White Pineapple Hitchhiker????

White Pineapple Hitchhiker????

9. White Pineapple Hitchhiker????

White Pineapple Hitchhiker????

10. AnisaG

Thanks for all the support guys, I thought the price was a little steep... And I don't think I will be returning that particular store, which is sad cause I really do like to support local businesses. But not when they treat their customers like that!
  11. AnisaG

So I had a bad LFS experience today, and thought I would share: I really needed a few more snails, so drove the 1hr into the city to pick a few up. I asked the "fish guy" to pull out for me 5 turbo snails, and 2 cerith snails he had no idea what I was asking for and I had to point them...
  12. AnisaG

Id's Please??

Thanks Terry, I am actually kind of terrified of the mantis shrimp and have spent lots of time just listening late at night!
  13. AnisaG

Id's Please??

Terebellidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Thanks for the clue Martian - I really think it is a spaghetti worm, tenticles being the only visual, laying close to the "ocean" floor...
  14. AnisaG

Id's Please??

ReefMack - would I hear noises if it is a mantis? would my snails, crabs and fish be disappearing?? I really REALLY don't want a mantis. (so far no noise, and no missing livestock) Martian - it does look similar to that, but there are no bands of color, it's pure red...
  15. AnisaG

Id's Please??

16. AnisaG

Id's Please??

Stomatella??
  17. Id's Please

Id's Please