Search results

1. twofinhogie

Questions about my corals (take a look, pics included)

Shoot, if you lived nearby I'd let you frag em yourself haha. Maybe not, but I would get you a few.
  2. twofinhogie

Nice find on the article!
  3. twofinhogie

So I have a few questions, ID's, and your opinions. I'll start off with my first picture...... Here I have a half and half paly that I'm very proud of. After 2+ months of neglecting my tank I was surprised to find this lil guy doing what I'd hoped for when putting my green and purple death...
  4. twofinhogie

giant clams

Steve, is that a blue Squamosa? Hard to find!
  5. twofinhogie

Clams holes

Hahaha, the anus is right next to the siphon's. Thats gross!
  6. twofinhogie

3 Gal Pico: Not to scale

Fun tank to mess with. I've had one since June and it's had its ups and down's. Mostly downs cause it's hard to maintain a tank that small I found out. But here's a link to mine when it was doing well. I haven't updated it in forever, maybe one day I will......maybe...
  7. twofinhogie

what kind of crazy worm is this???

Sperm Worm!!!
  8. twofinhogie

Any ideas on this ? ? ?

Yeah what they all said. I have a Chuck ton of them in my tank. Counted 14 on my glass the other night (I've only got a 14 gallon tank)
  9. twofinhogie

My new coral

Agree w/ everything you said. -wouldn't take advice from that goofy guy -since you got it got free your not really supporting anything -someone is going to get some enjoyment from it (ie. clown and shrimp)!!!
  10. twofinhogie

Chipmunk's 2.5g Pico - OF DOOM!

Akward. I have a BMW HP2 sitting in front of my 3 gallon!!!!!!
  11. twofinhogie

My new coral

What difference does it make???? He got it for FREEEEEEE!!!!!! I personaly like your LFS. I like Free things!!!!!!!
  12. twofinhogie

coralife mini aqualight t5 (It's only 11 inches!!!)

I know this light just came out on the market, but I was wondering if anyone has gone ahead and purchased it. It looks like and AWESOME light for a pico tank!! Coralife Mini Aqualight T5 Dual Lamp Fixture - Lighting - T-5 Fixtures at BigalsOnline What do you guys think???
  13. twofinhogie

My 3 Gallon Love Child!!!

Thanks again! I'll try to get a full tank shot with the lights for you Livblue. And Jeff She woldn't move from where I wanted to take my photos so she became a part of my photos!
  14. twofinhogie

Critter ID

Flamethrower!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. twofinhogie

What is this?

You talking bout that small feather duster?
  16. twofinhogie

Again. Thank you!
  17. twofinhogie

Thank you!
  18. twofinhogie

Snail eggs?

Over-easy!!!!!