Search results

1. S

my new fish

I'm backkkkkkkk Finally got the new fish into my tank after i lost my other fish due to a 4 day power outage... seem to be doing better... unfortunately im moving in june to Az and cant take the tank on the plane... so I'm forced to sell my 20 gal:cry1: ....I'm asking $600.00 obo... if anyone...
  2. S

power outages

well I have now learned that it is a good idea to either purchase a genrator or a battery powered outlet like what they offer at live aquaria.com. I just lost my entire contents of my salt water tank. I have been without power for two days now i went and rented a generater sat morning when my...
  3. S

my 20 gal pics

since ive been having probs uploading my pics i thought id post the url here for any who would like to view........tell me if it works...... thanks cathy. http://community.webshots.com/album/471771880GuhzVk for those who tried to view try it again.. i accidentally combined two urls into...
  4. S

HI GUYS, DECIDED TO JOIN THE FUN. i currently have a 20 gallon tank, will be posting pics soon hope you check them out. thanks cathy:swmfish: