Search results

1. S

my new fish

I'm backkkkkkkk Finally got the new fish into my tank after i lost my other fish due to a 4 day power outage... seem to be doing better... unfortunately im moving in june to Az and cant take the tank on the plane... so I'm forced to sell my 20 gal:cry1: ....I'm asking $600.00 obo... if anyone...
  2. new_fish_2

new_fish_2

3. three_stripe_and_yellow_tail

three_stripe_and_yellow_tail

4. S

How long can tank survive without power?

well I have now learned that it is a good idea to either purchase a genrator or a battery powered outlet like what they offer at live aquaria.com. I just lost my entire contents of my salt water tank. I have been without power for two days now i went and rented a generater sat morning when my...
  5. S

power outages

well I have now learned that it is a good idea to either purchase a genrator or a battery powered outlet like what they offer at live aquaria.com. I just lost my entire contents of my salt water tank. I have been without power for two days now i went and rented a generater sat morning when my...
  6. S

Live Rock help

it most likely did retain bacteria, so use kent marine rock prep with a steel bristle brush and scrub the rock. make sure you use salt water. helps with the die off to make sure all bad bacteria is gone. let it cycle for three weeks before adding any livestock. almost like recuring new...
  7. S

question on clowns

treat for ich right off. recheck parameters but DONT do a water change. thats what happened too me. i lost all 3 clowns to ich, because i did two water changes before i treated and after before i moved them from the quarantine tank. take out the carbon from the filter, and gradually turn...
  8. S

clownfish

dont feel bad bluey i had two clownfish originally that did great up until dec.. i started my tank in early sept... then i had a bout with ick......killed one clown the other recovered.......i moved and had to take apart everything and redo.. everything went well then i got 2 new...
  9. S

my 20 gal pics

since ive been having probs uploading my pics i thought id post the url here for any who would like to view........tell me if it works...... thanks cathy. http://community.webshots.com/album/471771880GuhzVk for those who tried to view try it again.. i accidentally combined two urls into...
  10. my 20 gal

my 20 gal

my royal gramma, clowns and catalina goby... mr trouble (black molly) in isolation box
  11. my_tank

my_tank

12. rainbow

rainbow

13. "rainbow" basslett  and "nemo" clownfish

"rainbow" basslett and "nemo" clownfish

my 20 gal
  14. S

HI GUYS, DECIDED TO JOIN THE FUN. i currently have a 20 gallon tank, will be posting pics soon hope you check them out. thanks cathy:swmfish: