1. DigitalLegacy

February '11 POTM VOTING~

I dont see mine?
  2. DigitalLegacy

February '11 POTM Contest

here goes my try
  3. DigitalLegacy

January '11 POTM Contest

any ideas on when the voting is going to be up?
  4. DigitalLegacy

Good LFS in Clearwater Beach, FL area!?

water quality sucks....they don't watch there systems or clean them...they have had algae problems forever. they just don't care about there livestock at all.. not to mention lots of bad advise from them
  5. IMG_7103300k

IMG_7103300k

Red Acan
  6. DigitalLegacy

January '11 POTM Contest

Edison - What lens/camera setup do you use? Here goes mine
  7. DigitalLegacy

Good LFS in Clearwater Beach, FL area!?

coral corral and ichcky stuff are the only places i go...marine wearhouse is crap
  8. DigitalLegacy

Nanotuners.com PC bulbs?

Has anyone tried the UVL Dual Actinic PCs? Nanotuners.com Need to order new bulbs and don't have the money to do all LED yet. Any Ideas? Anyone try any of the PC bulbs from Nanotuners? What are the benefits of dual actinics? Just looking for new bulbs and they claim to be 50% brighter than...
  9. DigitalLegacy

NEED help with temperature!

Hey, RS So I have a 29G biocube with a sump. Total water volume is roughly 45 gallons. I'm having an issue keeping the temperature under 82* F.....Its not a problem that happens in the summer because the A/C is cranked, but right now sometimes I run the A/C.... some days I don't cause...
  10. DigitalLegacy

WTB Power heads

I have 2 Korilia 1's that i just cleaned up all nice and neat both great working order.....just went vortech
  11. DigitalLegacy

first chamber

Get a blunt object, I used a pc of 3/4 in pvc cause I had water in the tank.....put it on the grate and push until it breaks out
  12. DigitalLegacy

What did you buy/get for your tank today?

Neat new corals guys, I'm waiting to finally get something new again too....Ugh this hobby is too addicting!
  13. DigitalLegacy

People with BC29 with Vortech MP10s HELP! lol

Ok, so I just upgraded my pumps from: 2 - Koralia 1s 1 - 400Gph rio sump pump To: Vortech MP10W ES 700 Gph Mag 7 sump pump Now, What level/mode and power settings do you all run on your MP10s And where do you have them placed on your tank? Any info would be appreciated.
  14. DigitalLegacy

Shopping list for a New BIOCUBE 29 project

Any pics there Rhino? I just put the MP10 in my BC and love it.....finally got rid of the korilia 1s
  15. DigitalLegacy

bc 29 question

^ this and are you running a pendent? or what? and what LEDs are you running? I know you said "6 3w 12k leds and 2 6w 14k leds with 2 450lum leds" but what brand? any pics of the setup?
  16. DigitalLegacy

What are u getting? Pics? lol that can deff be a problem, some of that media gets expensive too (depending on what you fill it with)
  17. DigitalLegacy

Thanks, Yea im still trying to figure out what mode/setting im gonna run it at. all of em seem to be really irritating my RBTA.
  18. DigitalLegacy

Everyone loves to show off there new tank gear/frags right? I figured this would be a good thread to post it all. Ok Ill start, I just picked up this thing! Vortech MP10 please excuse the crappy pics and tank being a little dirty you can obviously see where my koralia 1's where at before lol...
  19. DigitalLegacy

WTB - Breeding pair of clowns

Want to buy a pair of breeding clowns. I would like them to have spawned in the past. Not just a mated pair. Not really looking for any particular species at this time. Please let me know,
  20. DigitalLegacy

New to chalices.....quick question

BigJay, thanks for the details....kinda gives me a good idea on whats happening. Its an above shot, due to the fact I already had the top off and its hard to see the white when ur looking dead on. Stiffler70, It was under MH like every other coral in my local LFS lol. And no I didnt acclimate...