Search results

1. T

PDF Manual for the Ecotech Radion XR30W is up

dose any one know if this light can be controlled by a controller like a apex??
  2. T

WTB External pump

I have a little giant external pump with 2 replacement wheels it flows 1250 gph pm me if you are still looking
  3. T

T5 help

I was wondering what are the best t5 bulbs to get I have a 6 bulb 48” set up I got whit my system and I want to get some new bulbs since my colors seams to down from what they were a few months back. So my question is what brand would you get? What kind of set up would you get and where can I...
  4. T

WTB: chaeto

I am looking for some chaeto macro algae. let me know if you have some that you want to sell.
  5. T

Chaeto

Do you still have some chaeto available
  6. T

Salty’s Reef – 75 gallon upgrade from a biocube 8 and 14

Ok so I have a question. How would you guys go about painting the back of the tank black now that I have it set up? I can’t spray it but would use a roller to paint it black but would it look weird? Would you get lines that show throw? Could I paint it white? If so would there be any...
  7. T

mp10W es

Your prices are a little high. I picked up a 3 month hold mp10 es for 165 with shipping you can get a brand new one shipped from multiple sites with the coupon codes for the for the same price you are asking....... food for thought :/
  8. T

Thanks for the heads up, I just updated my profile
  9. T

Thanks for all the support. I sold my biocube 8 the very next day. I am keeping my biocube 14 since I went throw and added the led’s and skimmer and upgrade the return pump. I am thinking of making it into my own little frag tank for some sps and lps once mine grow out and I accumulate more...
  10. T

I finally did it! I upgraded my two Nano reefs (a biocube 8 and a biocube 14 retro with diy led similar to waterproofs and a in tank refuge in chamber 1 and a sapphire skimmer in chamber 2, chem-pure, and phoseban under false floor) into one large mixed reef. I am so excited for all the diy...
  11. T

got Chaetomorpha?

pm sent!
  12. T

kraigs ultiamte biocube 14, with pics and videos

Ok so i got my DIY LEDS in. it took a little bit but i am verry happy with them. I alos got some more corals from a lfs that is going out of business. here are the links LED"S New Corals
  13. T

Thank You I have a little bit of an updated. I got a used Saphire skimmer from some one on the form for $50.00 I was able to get it in the back of the tank with out really any modifications. check it out. sapphire skimmer installed no more bubbles.
  14. T

Pic of my RBTA

very nice nem. If it splits let me know i will take it home with me :)
  15. T

Ok so I have had this little tank for a little over a year. I have done all the usually mods. Increasing the flow from chamber one to chamber 2, replaced the bioballs with carbon, chempure elite and a lot of cheto with a led waterproof light I got form ebay. I have ordered some led stuff to...