Search results

1. TheWeaz

Red Sea Max 130 w/ lots of extras

Yes I did! I got the Cadlights 50G artisan! Pretty stoked on the upgrade. Selling the RSM helped pay for the APEX!
  2. TheWeaz

Deals RSM Owners might like...

:dunno: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/67233-red-sea-max-130-w-lots-extras.html
  3. TheWeaz

Hah I wish you were too! that would have been the fastest tank sale ever! I upgraded from the RSM so all the other equipment not listed is not for sale. Including corals. Here's some pic I just took. Untitled by TheWeaz, on Flickr Untitled by TheWeaz, on Flickr Untitled by TheWeaz, on...
  4. TheWeaz

I have a used Red sea max with stock lighting,stand, 2x maxi jet 900 returns, Stevie- t's media basket . I dont have the stock skimmer but I have the euro reef RSM skimmer (this thing rocks)... Asking $250 for the tank and everything w/o skimmer, 300 with the skimmer. (skimmer new is 200 alone)...
  5. TheWeaz

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

OMG what a tank! Nice work on everything. My jaw dropped when I saw the stand/tank/canopy! It looks like something that Apple Designed... The IReef.. Very nice craftsmanship..
  6. TheWeaz

Deals RSM Owners might like...

Selling my Euro Reef skimmer. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/64159-fs-rsm-nano-reef-euroreef-skimmer.html
  7. TheWeaz

FS: RSM Nano Reef/EuroReef Skimmer

I upgraded my Red Sea Max with a Sump and a SWC skimmer. I'd like to sell my Nano Reef Systems skimmer. I paid a little over $200 for this shipped. I'd like to get $125 shipped with UPS/Fedex. I'll provide tracking when it ships and I can usually ship out next day. I washed it in a...
  8. TheWeaz

Can I drill a hole in my rsm130?

I have the lifereef and its been working really well for me.
  9. TheWeaz

Do nitrates die off?

Warning: This maybe a dumb question.... I just soaked a filter sock in bleach water. So after I rinsed it off with tap water and let it dry in the sun, will the nitrates still be trapped in the sock from the tap water?
  10. TheWeaz

LED options for 130?

Kinda interested if anyone here's running LED yet? I would like to switch over but I'm afraid that its still early in the LED game. Has anyone found a nice fixture for the RSM 130? I'd really like to see some pics of one up and running on a 130. Anyone seen one?
  11. TheWeaz

WTB Small or medium CPR aquafuge

I have the aquafuge small with the standard light. Used for about a month.. Let me know if your interested.
  12. TheWeaz

Arghhh massive milipede looking thing

Lol. Sounds like your from 300.. It could be worse.. Ever seen the worm incident from Oregonreef.com? Its definitely worth reading. Good luck on the hunt..
  13. TheWeaz

Apitasia

products like Joe's juice and Apitasia-x work as advertised. Lately I have been just using a syringe with a very small amount of lemon juice and attacking them that way ( like target feeding) ... Its worked out great but I'm sure its not the best to use.. Look into Joe's juice, I have heard...
  14. TheWeaz

Please Help I poisoned my system

wow I am sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully everything works out alright for you .
  15. TheWeaz

Coralline algae

same here. if it could stay off the back wall and the glass....
  16. TheWeaz

What is a good powerhead for 130?

I have a 130 with 2 xMP-10's and 2x Maxi-900 returns. I would suggest just trying out the Maxi-jex 1200/900 upgrade without the hydor.. I didnt care for mine. I agree I first started out with stock pumps and the K-Nano.. You defiantly need more.
  17. TheWeaz

Coralline algae

Coraline comes and goes.. Its not sign of how well your tank is doing. But what glenn said.. Dosing Calcium will encourage Coraline to grow.
  18. TheWeaz

TheWeaz's Box of water

The small BTA is a split from this anemone.. For some reason it split and never thrived.. And of course I traded the other one for store credit at a LFS...
  19. TheWeaz

TheWeaz's Box of water

Here's a couple more pics I took last night. I know you guys like lots of pics Small BTA stinging some zoas FTS