Search results

1. S

FS Cross Breeding Clown Fish $375 - False Percula by misbar Black Ocellaris Clown

Apparently, I have three clowns that just laid their second nest of eggs. The largest is a False Percula, the suspected breeding female. The breeding male is a black Ocellaris Clown. And the third clown is a juvenile black Ocellaris Clown. Asking $375 The first video shows the eggs just...
  2. S

FS Many Zoas, Few Acans, LPS in So Cal

Here is a new link for PB http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/swimmingswammi/For%20Sale%20092010/ I am blocks away from the In N Out at Huntington and Garfield
  3. S

Prices reduced but I could not edit the original post so.... New prices below I fragged last weekend. A few things are posted here and the pictures of the rest are on photobucket. I am not great at naming things so sometimes the frag is listed as WYSIWYG. Picture # 1 has six frags: At 3...
  4. S

I fragged last weekend. A few things are posted here and the pictures of the rest are on photobucket. I am not great at naming things so sometimes the frag is listed as WYSIWYG. Picture # 1 has six frags: At 3 O’clock WYSIWY $5 At 4 O’clock $8 Kedd Redds about 8 polyps At 6 O’clock $30...
  5. S

Wtb Dc8

Have not found a way to test. Sorry.
  6. S

Wtb Dc8

I have a used one but I am not sure it works. The LED lights up. Blinks first, then goes stead. Cant get it to work my JR. I think I am going to replace everything. If I can prove it works, how about $80 + shipping.
  7. S

tangov559 A+++++ Seller

Just got some acans from him. Great deal as the number of heads far exceeds what I have paid for them. Quote for shipping was very reasonable. Easy to deal with. ~ Craig
  8. S

FS Acan: Rainbow, Green, Others

Selling these acan frags for a friend; he just does not like shipping. I buy stuff from him all the time and about half of my frags come from him. His pictures are taken under a lot of actinic so factor this in when making your selection. I do not have pictures that do not have actinic coloring...
  9. S

Large Dendro Colony for sale!!! 20+ HEADS

Hey thanks for the Dendros. But while I am at it, what is the pink coral at the top right of your tank?
  10. S

Large Dendro Colony for sale!!! 20+ HEADS

Hey thanks for the Dendros. But while I am at it, what is the pink coral at the top right of your tank?
  11. S

FS Zoa/Paly/Acans and more

Kedd Reds, Bam Bam Orange, Tubb Blues, Red Craters, Metallic Blues, Green Implosions, and more... priced lower than most. Acan frags most are single heads: less than $5/color/head. WYSIWYG pictures by swimmingswammi - Photobucket Pick in Alhambra, CA Shipping from 91801 Priority...
  12. S

Anyone Live in Southern California???

Am I too late to join the party? I am in Alhambra
  13. S

FS Mated Goby and Dwarf Angel

Fish are sold. Please close thread.
  14. S

FS Mated Goby and Dwarf Angel

Pair of Bluespotted watchmen gobbies (Mated) about, more than 2" in length each. Previous owner reports that this pair has produced two egg sacks during the past year he owned them. Asking $50 for both. Also available is a Coral Beauty Dwarf Angel 2". I would provide pictures but he is too...
  15. S

FS 14" Green Bubble Tip Anemone with neon pink tips $250

I just bought this when I bought an entire tank breakdown. It is beautiful!!! But too big for my tank. Its foot extended more than 12" so that the bloom could find its sweet spot under the light (tank had almost no flow at the time). The previous owner says that the pink tips only came out...