Search results

1. 1

MrPex's 120 AGA build

great thread, looks like its gonna be a beautiful tank.. im looking forward to seeing this one progress!!.. and as always more pics!!!!
  2. 1

375 Gallon Restoration

Good luck on the job hunt!... tank and stand look great BTW!!!
  3. 1

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Well... id be lying if I said I wasn't sad about this. But as someone said above, we all have prioritys, and it is very responsable of you to take the "kick in the nuts" instead of making everyone suffer.... I hope everything comes together and you can get a new tank real soon, or better yet...
  4. 1

Free Mantis Shrimp

I'm not the OP, but I do know this Mantis is no longer available..... its in my tank lol. Thanks again Braeburn!
  5. 1

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Hold on... selling what? Not the tank right? Did I miss something?
  6. 1

Eric's Frag Tank

Looks great!.. I like the Nano best lol I love the little tanks for some reason. I wish I could post longer vids and better pics, my phone doesn't do my tank justice! Lol
  7. 1

375 Gallon Restoration

Yay! More progress! Congrats!...... and the pics just showed up! Looks great! You did an amazing job cleanin that thing up and buffing out all the scraches... great job!
  8. 1

375 Gallon Restoration

Yay! More progress! Congrats!
  9. 1

reefer's 72 bowfront

Well thank you, I have to admit I might be the worst person when it comes to updateing my thread... I'll take some pics today, and have themm posted before the week is over. The tank i s progressing very fast!
  10. 1

Mavjoy's Illuminata

Wow is about all I can say as well.. beautiful tank Mav!
  11. 1

Ricordea Placement

One more tip with Rics, if they start standing up put some more flow on them and they'll hug the rocks again... ENJOY!!! Rics are one of my favorites!
  12. 1

Eric's Frag Tank

Every night, 6-10 hours lol...
  13. 1

Eric's Frag Tank

...and a little off topic, but what's that song called? And by who? If you don't mind lol
  14. 1

Eric's Frag Tank

What did I miss?? Is this a completely different monster? Your a mad man Eric!
  15. 1

375 Gallon Restoration

Great thread! I thank you for sharing with us! Can't wait to see the next few updates, and even better the finished tank! (Don't worry bout the run on sentence lol, we all do it)
  16. 1

Ghetto 85 Gallon Long

Can't wait to see it once you restore it... I'm sure it'll look amazing!
  17. 1

Our first nano!

Nooo !!! Lol jk.. as long as you guys are happy with your decision, I'm good with it as well. I hope we see just as much if not more cool stuff, being in a bigger tank who knows! Just let me know if you need an Urchin or two ;) lol.. Can't wait to see this next project up and running, you...
  18. 1

Ghetto 85 Gallon Long

Well I must say you have done a great job bringing this tank back to life... it looks great! Keep up on the updates, please lol... ( I need to be better bout those)
  19. 1

Our first nano!

Whew!! Im glad I misuderstood! Lol I look forward to all the updates to come... and more of your great pictures of course!