Search results

1. R

I could be buzzed but these pictures are HOT!!!!

Sorry bout that... fixed.
  2. R

Am I ready for a 'nem?

RBTA... easy to keep and if you have a reef tank it shouldn't be a problem. Not enough people test their water on a regular basis but if you did, you would know that your ready. Keep your alk consistent, phosphates at 0 and a stable mag and calcium...and everything will be happy.
  3. R

ID this coral plz and Propagation!

The bottom piece looks to be a favites of some kind...hard to tell with the pic. If you wanted to separate them i would pop the top piece off or cut it using a dremel or take it to your LFS and have them cut it with a band saw that's used for cutting coral. To feed.... wait for the tenticles...
  4. R

WTB The War Coral

You looking for this??? Tyree War Coral
  5. R

I only adjusted for sharpness ... I didn't do anything for saturation or any other adjustments. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  6. R

Actually... It is always a crap shoot with my camera... Still trying to figure out getting the custom white balance set just right. led's make it more difficult for me and I don't like to do anything in post editing except adjusting for sharpness and making the picture clearer.. Sent from my...
  7. R

New zoo...

Not the same...I take it back. Hers a better picture... Now what do you think? Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  8. R

New zoo...

Lol.. Those are the same. That's some attention to detail. Are you local? Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  9. R

New zoo...

Don't think you have either of these. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  10. R

New zoo...

I have this one too....
  11. R

New zoo...

These are eagle eyes... These are not eagle eyes.... here's another shot of it under white.
  12. R

New zoo...

Here's a picture of a new Zoanthid I picked up... Let me know what you think or if you know their name. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  13. R

Wow!

That's funny... Taking a 100mm macro shot on my phone is a little tougher than taking a picture of it on my Mac.....after I took the pic from my tank. :) Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  14. R

Wow!

Here's a zoo I picked up the other day..
  15. R

A Blasto I just picked up...

No.. Got them in LA from a wholesaler. I saw them from about 30' away, no joke. There were about 20 other colonies but this one was amazing.
  16. R

Can we talk Phosphates?

I only feed nori, use a hanna checker, consider using gfo, maybe get some PhosE from bright well to bring it down. Phosphates are a huge factor in coral growth. If my phosphates are above .03 I start looking into what the problem might be.
  17. R

Playing with the camera... some macro shots of my corals..

Thank You Guys... It really is an art to taking good pictures.. Mine have so much room for improvement because I have trouble moving between tanks and readjusting to compensate for the lighting change. I love this hobby. BTW, I use an older Cannon Rebel with a new 100mm macro, red line lens. I...
  18. R

Playing with the camera... some macro shots of my corals..

The Zoanthids is the blue agave. I believe the 16th picture is the Original Mummy Eye Chalice. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2