Search results

1. fellers

Please help find cheato and pods...?!?

That will do. Much obliged for your time
  2. fellers

and I only need the chaeto. Its going in a intake media basket fuge in the 29 biocube. Pods as well but theyre not a problem
  3. fellers

reefs2go are all out of stock as of now for that. Not one single lfs around me has it or are getting orders anytime soon. The best shop around who did carry everything I always needed has closed down. He told me he had to close his doors because the economy around here is killing him. Which are...
  4. fellers

Evening folks. I have a refugium setup and ready to go for chaeto to get more pods exploding in my tank. But I can not find it in stock selling it with pods etc... Can someone please help guide where I might find it please. I have a good of pods amount now; in the live rock, but it is imperative...
  5. fellers

I need some help with a biocube hqi 29... please read

Oh wow!!! Thank you soo much!!! Man I miss that tank... cant wait to have the entertainment of watching a new tank. I love how things start to wake up under the moon lights and do thier own thing. Thank you again!
  6. fellers

Thank you for the "Thank You" It is good to be back here; Trust Me!! ;) I guess i shouldn't of said add ons. I was thinking more of changing the things that dont work like they should. My father is next to me telling to say I had to replace the skimmer on my RSM right away because it was not...
  7. fellers

Hello folks. I apologize now if this is the wrong forum. But I need help and wasnt sure. I was/am a member here for some years now. But I have been gone for 3. I was called back up to serve again after being done with the army. I eneded up serving another 18 months in afghanistan with my Ranger...
  8. fellers

Help with blue throat trigger

On my male blue throat tigger's eyes their is something going on that I have never encountered before. It is not on any other fish in the tank. Although the female trigger is fading in color and becoming very sluggish and stopped eating ... His left eye has what looks like a tiny blue ring in...
  9. fellers

Whats up with my BT Triggers eyes?

On my male blue throat tigger's eyes their is something going on that I have never encountered before. It is not on any other fish in the tank. His left eye has what looks like a tiny blue ring in the middle of the eye. The right eye has a more blue clouded look to it...? Can anyone diagnose...
  10. fellers

Check this out (video)

Dolphins do that in the ocean as well. Where they belong! They are way to intelligent of a creature to be kept in jail for their whole life. Want to see what is really going on in the Dolphin trade watch the documentary "The Cove". These mammals should never be taken from their natural...
  11. fellers

Any idea what might be going on here???

the sand bed is about 8 months old. I was thinking it might have been me removing the cermanic cylinders and releasing. My skimmer is skimming more than it it ever has as well. I have around 100 nassarius snails , a sand sifting star, serpent star, and a few big snails that don't do anything for...
  12. fellers

Any idea what might be going on here???

I did a water change 5 days ago 30% do it every 2 wks. On this change I replaced my purigen and chemi pure elite. I also removed half of the ceramic bio thingys as instructed to do, Said it was a nitrate trap. However their is this brownish kind of olive green substance growing on the sand. It...
  13. fellers

Toadstool Question

Roger That. Mine is the same way pretty much. What did disturb me most is the missing piece of flesh in the picture, and how it became that way?
  14. fellers

Toadstool Question

I hope so as well. Once the lights turned on it started closing up???
  15. fellers

Toadstool Question

The galaxia was closer and its stingers did stick to the toadstool once or twice. I have since moved the galaxia and sweeper tentacles blow harmlessly now off the rock it is on away from the stool. It does not come in contact with anything now. This morning right now with the lights out the...
  16. fellers

Toadstool Question

Before: around 3 weeks ago [/IMG] AFTER: Cell phone will have to do for now. You can see the decay on the top of the pic. It ia also starting on the left side??? [/IMG]
  17. fellers

Toadstool Question

I am trying to do that right now. But my 4 yr old son decided to plug in the charger to the camera when it did not have rechargeable batteries. I don't think it liked the battery acid that leadked all over in it.lol, kids
  18. fellers

Creatures of the night

Roger that. That is pretty much what I do myself BigJay. Also you think uopu could blow me one of the small pod houses you can make. I could really use one in my tank. I have a great population because I replenish it often. Mandarin goes to town! With your pod house they will have a better safe...
  19. fellers

Creatures of the night

anything interesting that is a night creature. Don't find much fun in watching snails and shrimp ya know, lol