Search results

1. O

To brave the Red Sea or not.

That is one beautiful looking tank! It looks like information on the RSM250C will drop on Tuesday perhaps it is for the best!
  2. O

Update: The seller has stopped responding to emails and never provided a phone number. Pictures were never email despite promises it looks like I will not be joining the RSM club yet. I found another one locally everything in box but he is asking quite a bit more so I may see what the RSM...
  3. O

I will start one this weekend with the trip to pick up the tank :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. O

I have a lot of experience but I am not very handy.... I do appreciate everyone's feedback and opinions. I am going forward with the Red Sea Max for the price I am getting it for I can afford to spend more on live rock and designer clownfish. Frosty Clowns here I come! (In a few months of...
  5. O

My 90 gallon when it was up and running sounded like I had a river running through my house, I was new to the hobby back then and thought it was normal. After looking at tanks with my wife yesterday online and in Petco and the local pet shop we have decided to give the RSM a shot especially...
  6. O

A big part of it is the modern look it has, where I live I only have craigslist and PEtco. My wife wants something that looks great and is quiet.
  7. O

I started at 20 gallons went to 90 which was too big at the time then to a 34 aio. I would still have my 34 if the movers didn't break it :( , I thought the RSM is a too good to be true deal but it looks legitimate. I do like the look of it, I actually searched them out after reading your...
  8. O

Found a deal on a RSM250 with the stand assembled everything else new in box for $640.00. The reason I am hesitant is the more I read about the red seas the more I realize to be most effective I need to mod. Is it better to buy a new or used drilled tank with sump or pull the trigger on the...
  9. O

RSM 130D For Sale

If your willing to make a partial trek I could meet you after may 4th in Redding, I would be driving down from Washington.
  10. O

HEAVILY UPGRADED RED SEA MAX 130..... TUNZE, INTANK, EHEIM $500 obo

If there is anyway at all to ship it up to Washington I will buy this in a heartbeat.
  11. O

Replacement Bulb Problem?

they are square pin. I have not thought about alternatives to sunpaq. Do you have any suggestions on an alternative square pin? I will order them online once I find some. Thanks for the response!
  12. O

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

I do not have any photos unfortunatly.. However I thought I would give you all an update on my two clowns! They are both doing fantastic!!! I have a BTA in the tank for them if they ever decide to check it out. It looks as though one has decided to host my powerhead and the other my red...
  13. O

Replacement Bulb Problem?

I have a Current USA Orbit HQI and my power compacts are shot. They are the 130 Watt 420/460nm Square Pins. I have looked everywhere for replacements and they are all sold out! Most are back ordered until next month! What I am wondering is if I can put a 96watt in it's place until I can...
  14. O

Chaeto sale

It all arrived!!! No Death and Stinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am one happy camper.. You my friend are the best!
  15. O

Chaeto sale

awesome!!! Thank You so much!
  16. O

Mantis?

poor Mantis.. Atleast you got him out of your tank :)
  17. O

Chaeto sale

mine... all mine.. mwahahhaah! Thank You I appreciate it :)
  18. O

Mantis?

I got family in British Columbia it is only a 30 min drive for me :) I would hate to see such a beautiful creature perish. If you do not mind shipping it to v4c2h4 I would gladly take care of the mantis. I will of course cover shipping costs. If Canada Post is still reasonable of course haha
  19. O

Mantis?

If you can keep him alive I will gladly rescue him from deaths clutches.
  20. O

Reeftopia Order - Live Rock

So here is a run down of my reeftopia rock order. I ordered 80 pounds of their Live Rock under Lot Prices. Fed Ex has the weight @ 32 pounds total for 2 box's, 16 pounds Each (Reeptopia & Local Fedex work something out to save money on shipping by paying a lower weight rate) Which as my...