Search results

1. S

My first 130 tank photos

Thank you for everyone who has helped me on here. Here are some photos of our first few additions IMG]http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy143/simmo888/Fish%20tank/bluegreenchromis.jpg[/IMG]
  2. S

sick blue-green chromis? -changed colour!

We've just added our first two fish both blue-green chromis' and a piece of coral. one of the fish is absolutley fine. The other is tilted to one side and displaying very different behaviour to the other. it appears stressed and has changed colour to a dark grey black colour. We have only had...
  3. S

RSm 130 4 weeks in when should i add fish? help

Hello all I have had my RSM 130 running for about 4 weeks now. I put in 10kg of live rock and live sand after a couple of days which included 5 small snails/slugs, many micro brittle stars, about 3 bristle worms. Then i went down the raw shrimp method to help the cycle. left in for a...
  4. S

bristle worms

hi, we have recently brought live rock and have discovered 2 bristle worms. should we remove them? thanks, Rob
  5. S

New RSM 130 owner in need of a little help

Hi i have recently brought a RSM 130 from a friend. I have set up with RO salt water from the local shop and have added live sand and some live rock. I have been monitoring the tank: temp 25-26 salinity 0.0123-5 pH 8.2 Nitrate 0 (need to buy an amonia and calcium test kit) However the...