Search results

1. D

Red Sea Max C & E Series Skimmer

I have a brand new, never opened Red Sea Max skimmer with pump. $50 shipped in the continental US. Great for a replacement for your RSM or for a small sump. D
  2. D

dustinc's SPS E-260

New home, new build... I have been in the hobby for about 12 years and had several different aquariums throughout the years including complete custom systems and various "package" systems. I've owned the original RSM 250 & a RSM S-650 and I was always impressed with the build quality, but not...
  3. D

RSM S-400 Help

I need some help from you RSM S-400 owners out there. I'm about to purchase one, probably the original version because I prefer T5 lighting, and I need some dimensions please. I would like the following dimensions is someone can help me out. Aquarium Dimensions (with and without back chambers)...
  4. D

S 400 Questions

I'm 99% sure I've decided to purchase a RSM S 400 for my new house that is scheduled to be completed in February, but I have a few questions first... 1) what are the physical dimensions of the sump? Plan on possibly upgrading to a better design depending on the size. 2) Size of drain...
  5. D

Red Sea Max 650 Question

I know I just sold my RSM 650, but I have ordered a new custom and forgot to right down the measurements of the tank & stand of the RSM 650. Could someone measure from the floor to the top trim of the aquarium for me? I'm not sure if the 66" on the website is including the light or not and want...
  6. D

Aqua Euro 1/4 HP Chiller

I have an Aqua Euro 1/4 HP chiller that is in great condition and only 2 months old. I'm using it on my S650 but I'm going to change my lights up so ill no longer need it. $450 shipped anywhere in the US.
  7. D

S Series Questions

Ok, so I've had my S Series for a few months now and overall really like it, but there are a few things I don't like at the moment and cannot get resolved. I've never been able to get the tank completely clear. I'm currently running filter socks over the drain and filter pad between the open...
  8. D

RedSea T5 Bulbs FS

My tank will be in in the next few days and I already ordered new bulbs, so I have 10 brand new 80w T5 bulbs. 5-blue and 5-daylight. $100 shipped to your door.
  9. D

SPS Red Sea Max 650

I have a white Red Sea Max 650 that is on the way and should have it in the next 10 days. I'm pumped! I've been patiently doing research and trying to decide whether or not to get a RSM-S or a custom tank. I feel like I made the right decision and can't wait to recieve it. I'll keep everyone...
  10. D

Aquarium Decision

I need everyone's help on my next aquarium decision. I have been planning on getting a RSM-S 650, but now Im unsure of my decision. I cannot decide if I want to get a RSM-S 650, RSM-S 500, or a custom. The money part doesn't matter and whatever tank I get is the tank I will have for many years...
  11. D

Brand New Iwaki MD-100RLT

I have an Iwaki MD-100RLT pump that is new and never used. I bought it thinking I would use it for a system I was planning to build and went with a completely different tank. Great pump for closed loop system! Asking 250 shipped. Shouldn't last long!
  12. D

Elos NS 100 Skimmer

I have a 1 month old Elos NS100 Skimmer that is made for in sump use. I will take 85 shipped for the skimmer with eheim pump. It is in great condition just going with a custom sump over the stock one. Thanks Dustin
  13. D

Red Sea Max 500

Check this out! It's from Interzoo this year and ReefBuilders.com has this as one of their sneak preview items...
  14. D

RSM 250 Spare Hood

I'm looking for the hood for the RSM 250. I'm not looking at spending a lot of money on it, I'm just looking for someone who upgraded to new lighting to sell theirs to me for a reasonable price and I'll cover shipping. I'm going to be testing some mods with LEDs and T5s with SLRs. Please let me...
  15. D

RSM 250 Lighting Upgrade

Ok, so I'm thinking of doing a lighting upgrade to my RSM 250. I would kinda of like to add SLRs or LEDs. I see benefits to both and drawbacks as well. If I upgrade to SLRs I will have to put the ballasts in the cabinet and I'm affraid the light might be a little to much for some of my stuff...