Search results

1. asphalt guy

refugium question

that sucks just to make sure were on the same page here i have a pre drilled corner flow with the 2 2" pvc pipes. so why would it hurt the flow if you put some mud and a rock and a plant in the corner
  2. asphalt guy

refugium question

i was thinking you might say that that sucks cause i hate to see wasted space. but how would it be affected if it pulls from the top that's what i don't understand by the way this is in a pre drilled tank with the 2" pvc pipes pulling water from the top of the corner
  3. asphalt guy

refugium question

ok this might sound totaly stupid but i was wondering why i couldn't use my corner flow area of my tank as a refugium it just seems like wasted space to me so why not use it for something
  4. asphalt guy

tank questions

i will try to get apic up asap i test every now and then when i have time been kinda busy trying to finish our last asphalt jobs of the year and keep for getting yeah i run a skimmer but it hasn't collected hardley anything in over amonth but water quality seem s to be good anyway i only have...
  5. asphalt guy

tank questions

ok so i have this 75 gallon with about 150 pounds of fiji live rock and 100 pounds crushed coral sand bed about 2" thick i have one clown, 5 blue leg hermit crabs 0 snails can't seem to keep them alive. i got burned out on it and was about to quit so i quit doing water changes just topped it off...
  6. asphalt guy

im a newbie

hi all im from neosho mo and have a 75 gallon cornor flow reef tank and need some help