Search results

1. D

Tunze 9002

how much do you want for it ... shipped to ontario canada N2E4E5 ?
  2. D

Beware how you handle you aquariums.

Looked pretty real to me, poor kid.
  3. D

Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays

Been a long time .. been pretty busy .. you know ... lol beat_dead_horse Anyhow I have not posted a tank shot in a while so here goes my most recent. Talk again soon !
  4. D

Tunze 9002 Skimmer AirLine Modification

Hey , nice idea ... :clink:
  5. D

Mischko's 130D Reef Tank

Re: Well, here is mine then. nice .... got lots of substrate ? Love the rock design. :woohoo: , Anyway be careful useing the can filter for cleaning gravel / sand .. once that hits the impeler .. its lights out for the filter. Look into something like a python gravel cleaner.
  6. D

Mischko's 130D Reef Tank

Re: Well, here is mine then. :apint:
  7. D

RSM 130 My little drop of the ocean

Sounds like fun ... me personally would tear the whole tank down ... hehe only cause i love the extra work. And i can yet again remodel the rock scape. That asside .. i have a mixture of both in my tank ... I also have a goby , about 6 snails i never seee patrolling under my sandbed ... they...
  8. D

Sump/Refugium for RSM 130D

Fantastic setup very well done. I enjoyed your video ....
  9. D

DanKents RSM 130D

Thanks all .. certainly takes up the spare time and money :) hehe wouldnt be a hobby if it didnt i guess :) Dan :bouncer:
  10. D

nano customs hqi choices

Pretty much the same reason i too am now back to the stock lighting, I think the next for me will be an led mod to the stock lid.
  11. D

DanKents RSM 130D

Been a couple days since my last ... hehe but it is what it is ... little tank shot for an update, did a bit of re landscaping to make the sides easier to clean ... will be cleaning it most this week :) [/IMG]
  12. D

DIY LED on RSM 130

Good luck ! Watching this one as well. :fingerx:
  13. D

Sump Redsign for My 130D

Damn fine work !
  14. D

Measurements for diy media basket

You may want to have a couple buckets of made up WC water to help with the bio load on the tank, just an idea .... good luck !
  15. D

Coralline algae

I was told to stay away from the magical purple up potions on the market ... only reason i was ever told why is that with the right balance of cal alk mag it will happen naturally ... so far this has worked .. alot more work then dosing purple up .... but i know that all three are tested and at...
  16. D

I don't know what else to do? Please help

I am also awaiting my NP bio pellets ... i hear its safer then vodka .. but i havent tried vodka myself .. and dont need another thing to dose everyday.
  17. D

I don't know what else to do? Please help

Have you tested the phosphates what are the readings ? Personally i didnt like the seagel ... but thats just me i think .. I run seperate reactors now for charcoal and GFO .. I buy the bulk stuff (German) from BRS in the states. I also didnt like purigen either ... lol but alot of people use...
  18. D

Cabinet question....

I had the same issue with the RSM 130D cabinet ... strong finish .... but shotty wood and the brittle soft metal used for the cams .... I bent a couple as well.... once it was together it was sturdy enough so i proceeded forward and hasnt let me down yet. I dont expect much out of a mass...
  19. D

The "Shark Tank"

Nice work :) Looks good.
  20. D

Reefmack's RSM 130

WTG !!!! Not one of those a wasted post either i bet ....CongoRats ! :winner: :thumber: