Search results

1. goma

ATTN: Tapatalk Users

Works great!
  2. goma

Just creating a new thread & playing with the new forum format

So far I find it much easier to navigate and so easy to post a pic! :):):)
  3. goma

WELCOME to the NEW Reef Sanctuary!

Looks good
  4. goma

Steve's LEDs

I don't think this can be done.
  5. goma

Good Evening Everyone

Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!! :swmfish:
  6. goma

Steve's LEDs

Go here and download the Typhon controller installation guide. Then look at page 5. http://www.stevesleds.com/Downloads.html
  7. goma

Diving Back In

Hi and welcome to RS!!! Friendly bunch of helpful folks here, feel free to ask any questions you may have! :swmfish: Let’s see some :camera:
  8. goma

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Just PM me if you need any help. I've helped quite a few folks successfully install these. Greg
  9. goma

Jumping in with both feet!

Hi and welcome to RS!!! Friendly bunch of helpful folks here, feel free to ask any questions you may have! :swmfish: We love :camera:
  10. goma

hello

Hi and welcome to RS!!! Friendly bunch of helpful folks here, feel free to ask any questions you may have! :swmfish: We love :camera:
  11. goma

diemakers 650 build

You can put something like a piece or two of clear vinyl tubing.
  12. goma

Ammonia Spike

I would question your test kit. Take a water sample to your LFS and have them check the ammonia level.
  13. goma

NewB looking for some help

Don't use tap water. For now buy your saltwater from the LFS. You need to do some pretty big water changes to bring that ammonia down. It needs to be at zero.
  14. goma

NewB looking for some help

First off, welcome to RS!! The problem is that when you added the rock and the fish, you caused a small cycle that most likely pushed the ammonia up and killed the fish. The proper way to do it is to put all the rock, water and sand in the tank. Add an ammonia source such as a deli shrimp. Then...
  15. goma

My DI for my ro

Good question by Mike, also is that the TDS of the water going in, it looks like its set to measure the TDS in?
  16. goma

hello from south jersey

Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!! :swmfish:
  17. goma

Pod Condo Questions

I think PSU4ME nailed it. Once you populate some condos with pods, the tank gets established and you don't have wrasses or something else competing with him for pods, he should do just fine.
  18. goma

Pod Condo Questions

Once you have 5 total posts you can add pics. Most host them elsewhere: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/66049-1-way-post-pics-photobucket-nanoreefing4fun.html
  19. goma

Pod Condo Questions

Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!! :swmfish: We love :camera:
  20. goma

Need advice

Best thing I've heard all day! :thumber: