Search results

1. D

Do I clean the algae from my tubing

Hey everyone, I have a 55 gallon main tank with a 20 gallon sump. Its been up for a couple of years and I have had a thick green algae in the tubing for just about as long. The tubing is the clear vinyl stuff. The question is....do I clean it out? There is no algae in my main tank or in my...
  2. D

New 36" Current Nova Extreme Pro T5 HO with pics

Yea! I finally got some new lights. These just went on my 50 gallon. It looks like it is actually about 36.25 inches wide (not 36"). I wasnt able to put the sides back on my canopy due to that extra quarter inch...Im gonna have to do some modifications. I took 2 photos using the same...
  3. D

Feather Duster Cluster ?? Or something else

I haven’t been able to locate a thread about these guys and I’m hoping they aren’t going to be a nuisance. They have been growing steadily for over a year. I currently don’t have any corals but they are coming soon. Is this something I should be worried about or are they OK? They are reddish...
  4. D

Long Time Coming - Reef Tank

Hola Folks, Ive finally decided to stop just reading all the posts and sign up. I have a “not yet” reef tank that has been a work in progress for a LONG time but I am just about ready to start adding corals!! Ive had a salt water fish only tank for years. About 4 years ago, when I had a...