Search results

1. Y

Equipment FS Radion xr30w pro gen 3 Protein skimmer and bio pellets.

Used for a month or two and broke Down the tank its been in my basement for a while and make my final decition in not get back to the hobby. Radio xr30w pro gen 3 $400 Shipped Reef Octupus SRO 1000 int. $100 Shipped Reeflo BlackFin Pump with 3 impeller (1900- 2600-3600)$150 shipped Reef Octopus...
  2. Y

Clownfish Broodstock..

Got Promoted at work and I won't have the time anymore to raise my clownfish looking to sell all my spawning pairs... 1. Picasso female/ Bloddy Vampire pair 2. Nebula Grade A/ Bloody Vampire pair 3. Nebula Grade B/ Bloody Vampire pair 4. Bali p1 helmet/ Black Picasso pair 5. Mochavinci Grade a/...
  3. Y

Bloody Vampire's Picassos FS.

Too 10 clowns of this batch for sale last week and just have this two left. Price it's $250 each plus shipping this clownfish are beautiful..
  4. Y

High end Sticks..

Need to trim the tank. All frags are cut to order and will ship 7-10 days from when I receive payment. Shipping is $60 via FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30am. Any orders over $400 receive free shipping. Standard DOA policy- must notify me within 2 hours of arrival and have picture of frag in...
  5. Y

My two reef tanks.

1st one my big reef 280g 2nd one my newest zoa garden