Search results

1. M

Blue/White Filter floss question

I run the Tunze upgrade with SteveT media basket, Chemi Pure Elite, Purigen and the Blue/White filter floss from SteveT, I am beginning to run short of the filter floss, does anyone know if you can purchase this product in the UK. It seems a bit long winded/expensive to by from the USA, when I...
  2. M

Plugging a Tunze 9002 into a 130D

I fitted a Tunze 9002 and media rack into my 130D, when fitting looked at the plug on the Tunze, couldn't fit through opening so took plug apart, inside was a complete 2 pin that was being adapted. This plug, plugged straight into the existing space in the electrical box, has anyone else in...
  3. M

Fitting Media Rack and Tunze 9002

I'm hoping to fit my new rack and skimmer today, putting filter floss on top shelf, Purigen on second shelf and Chemi Pure Elite in third shelf, could any one please advise as to orientation of the media rack as I have read people with the intank logo on the left looking from the front (seems...
  4. M

Fitting Media Rack and Tunze 9002

I'm hoping to fit my new rack and skimmer today, putting filter floss on top shelf, Purigen on second shelf and Chemi Pure Elite in third shelf, could any one please advise as to orientation of the media rack as I have read people with the intank logo on the left looking from the front (seems...