Search results

1. H

150w sun pod for sale

Hello everyone I havent been on this forum in a long time but I am selling whats rest of my equipment. There is nothing wrong with this light setup I am just selling because I didnt have time to care for my tanks anymore. I had it set up on my 20 gallon long and I could grow just about anything...
  2. H

Compatibility of these two gobies

I have had a yellow watchmen for around six months and he is doing great. While on vacation this week I went to a local pet store and they had a pink spot gobie which looked just like my yellow watchmen just a lighter body color with pink and green spots. So my question is will they be ok in the...
  3. H

ich on tang

i just bought a yellow eye tang and I put him straight into my display tank (stupid thing to do) but he looked really healthy. This morning I noticed that he had a few white dots on his front two fins. He acts normal and gets too excited about food so I dont think he has it that bad. Ive been...
  4. H

would these be compatable

My bsjf eats mostly formula 1 pellets I've never seen him eat anything else. I keep him plenty full so would they still fight even if I got the maderin to eat food to? Thanks for all the help.
  5. H

marineland led double bright light questions

Thank you for the answer
  6. H

would these be compatable

I have been wanting and researching about manderin dragonets for a while now and I am thinking about picking one up pretty soon. I just read somewhere that a manderin will get in a fight with a blenny or even kill it is this true? I have a blue spot jaw fish in my tank right now and I really...
  7. H

marineland led double bright light questions

Hello everybody my lfs just got a new shipment of goods within the last week and they got some marineland led double bright lighting systems. They have 1200 lumens (not really sure what that means). The box said it is powered by 16 one watt led lights which doesnt sound like very much...
  8. H

Help my water is green

Ok thanks for the help
  9. H

Help my water is green

The only reason the ATS could be a problem is because i put a new screen on it and it doesn't have as much algae growth on it as the old one did.
  10. H

Help my water is green

Sorry I didn't mean to sound like that but santamonica said it was phyto and I think he knows more about these things than most people hear. About my anenome I'm just saying it is doing ok this thread had nothing to do with my lights and I feed it every other day. It is possible to keep...
  11. H

Anemone got sucked into power head please help

my power heads are up in the corners it climed up the glass onto it
  12. H

Help my water is green

The green in my water is phyto not algae so the ats had nothing to do with this but I am putting carbon in right now
  13. H

Help my water is green

Its a 55 gallon tank with 90lbs of live sand and 60 lbs of rock and so far the ATS is working great for me I dont even have the full potential of algae growing on my screen and everything is great. I left the lights off all day today and it made a difference so I am going to do that for a few...
  14. H

Help my water is green

My nem is accually doing really well except for the fact that it got sucked in to the powerhead last night but it looks amazing right now for just being sucked into a power head. Also ive never used anything but ro water in my tank and people that have had this problem are saying that water...
  15. H

ok thank you for all the help but is it ok if some of the tenticles are in the tank somewhere because I cant find any of them. They wont nuke my tank just the accual anemone right?
  16. H

Help my water is green

Ya I am waiting for santamonica to respond he is the one that said it probably wasn't from thr ats and thank you I will go out tomorrow and get some carbon
  17. H

I have a condylactis anemone that just got it's tenticles sucked into one of my power heads. It trimmed off a lot of it's tenticles now they are only a few inches long but I have some quick questions? Will the cut off tenticles nuke my tank because I can't find any of them? Will the anemone be...
  18. H

Help my water is green

I redid my ats design a little bit and added another light to it but before that I had my scrubber design running for about two months without any problems. I have only been running a ATS for around 2-3 months without anything else and everything seems happy. I had my emporer 400 powerfilter...
  19. H

Help my water is green

yes I am at first I thought it was because the plastic canvas was too smooth and the algae was coming off but ive been told that if that was the problem the water wouldnt be so green I couldnt see anything.
  20. H

Help my water is green

The water looks a lot like this