Search results

1. Ssullivan

my 40 vid

this is a vid or my 40g sped up 64X
  2. Ssullivan

my rock anemones

here are my 4 Caribbean rock nems one pink, one yellow and 2 red. they stay small and are really hardy, they like it 18-24" from my 250w mh, the pink likes the most light they also spit out babies. ill post some better pics when i get my camera fixed
  3. Ssullivan

top down box

who sells a good top down box that will work on a Nikon d 40? thanks
  4. Ssullivan

looking for a 1 hp chiller

looking for a used 1 hp chiller to put on a 500g bait shrimp tank
  5. Ssullivan

my 40 cube

its a 40g cube 24"x24"x18" with a 250 watt 14,000k mh 55lbs of live rock full of rics, button polyps, finger leathers, toadstools, zoos and 2 big mushrooms.
  6. Ssullivan

calcium reactors

need a recommendation for a cal reactor for a 400 gallon tank tank will be filled with lps and softies
  7. Ssullivan

skimmer for a 400 gallon tank

im setting up a 400 gallon tank and i need a recommendation for a out of sump skimmer that will work. thanks
  8. Ssullivan

what do i have here

this was on my tank last night help with an id
  9. Ssullivan

my new blue buddy

I got this guy about a month ago, had him in qt, hes a blue hamlet hamlets are cool fish as long as you dont have smaller fish it can eat, since he is the only fish i have, im not to worried, he dont mess with my pair of coral banded s. and he is a cool metallic blue
  10. Ssullivan

red rock

have you guys seen one of these? its a red rock anems from the Caribbean
  11. Ssullivan

dubble decker tank

do you think this set up would work well? the fuge will have tunicates, sponges, and a few species of macro algae the sump will have chato, the skimmer and a deep sand bed
  12. Ssullivan

new to here

hey hey hey new to the site but not to aquariums i only grow Atlantic and Caribbean zoanthids, mushrooms and octocorals including Ricordea, Rhodactis, blue and green zoanthids, and purple gorgonians ( dont remember the sp.) and palythoa grandis