Search results

1. S

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

oh my goodness, Adorable with a capital A!! I never thought to take pictures of them that way. I have been struggling trying to get pictures (I'm picture illiterate). I might just have to try that if I can catch them without stressing them too much. Mine have changed so much. since I got...
  2. S

Bad Starfish?

I have had the pink version of asterina's eat some zoanthids. Lots of people have in fact had the same problem. However, I have never heard anything bad about the white or beige ones. Sandy
  3. S

Looks great, look how much the white has grown. Sandy
  4. S

Mine ate within hours of being in the tank and haven't stopped since then. They eat everything I throw at them from flake to frozen, they are not picky. But the first thing they ate was Aqueon Marine Flake. They really like the brine with Omega 3 by H2O and the home made mush. Sandy
  5. S

awww great pics. I tried to get pictures of mine today but my camera was not cooperating. I got some but they are blurry. Sandy
  6. S

Upside down clam

are you sure it's a tridacnid and not a rock boring clam. Which ever it is, it needs to be right side up. It is possible that you did not knock the one off but that it released it's foot. They sometimes will grow them back. Sandy
  7. S

Chromis dieing

No, 1.026 is not too high. Wish I could help with your chromis problem, but I am not sure why those chose to pick on him. How many did you have, I heard they do better in odd numbered groups, better if you have 5 is what I heard as well. Sandy
  8. S

Theres a Crab Living In My Live Rock - Good or Bad?

Okay, since I have caught a ton of those nice "eh hm" Gorilla crabs from my rock, I will tell you how I do it. They are very smart little crabs. Crab traps won't work. I got a really long pair of forceps. I dump food in the tank and hide. When they come out, snatch them up and throw them in the...
  9. S

my new fish

That is a Tail Spot Blenny (Ecsenius Stigmatura) Their max size is about 2.5 inches. They are herbivores, however mine liked mysis as well. They are very cute little fish. They like to hide in the rocks. They will wiggle in backwards like Midas Blennies. This is one of my favorite fish...
  10. S

OT Pet trial/tribulations

Thanks Sambrinar, that is good news at your house too. fingers crossed for your pups. Sandy
  11. S

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

oh who's the lucky, lucky to get those?? That is so exciting. How rewarding it must be to actually raise them this far. That is neat. Sandy
  12. S

I am in Charles County, MD. Anyone want to share shipping? I am willing to travel to MD, NoVA, DC to pick up my clowns if anyone is interested. Thanks, Sandy
  13. S

OT Pet trial/tribulations

Okay, so my poor dog has had a horrible two years almost. It started on Nov. 17, 06 when her companion died of lymes disease on his last day of treatment. Then she got sick, no one knew why. 5 different vets gave me 5 different answers. So then she had to have CCL on her left knee but...
  14. S

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Wow, beautiful fish. I can't wait (I mean I can but I'm getting really excited? for my chance. Great job again!! Sandy
  15. S

Hi, I would love to be added for a Grade A pair of Picasso. If in fact you end up with more Snowcasso's, I would love to be added for a pair of those as well. I just read the whole breeding thread, truly inspiring, wish I had the time. I don't even know how I stumbled upon this. GREAT...
  16. S

I'm not new here, but I have to post

I guess I have to post so that I can lurk and learn. So here is my post. Hope all your tanks are doing well.