Search results

1. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Anyone interested, it is all now properly up for sale, for details of whats for sale see the following link.. https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=df25kn9s_95ggb9qbgw&interval=10 Have already sold the hammer and flowerpot. Just need the rest to go now, anyone interested let me know, local...
  2. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Thanks Guys, Yes Leigh still up for sale, just haven't advertised it yet... lol..
  3. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Well still here so thought I'd check in... Haven't sold yet and tank is going strong, seems to do better the more I leave it alone :cool:
  4. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Thanks all... Hopefully one day I'll be able to setup another tank. Really bummed to have to give it up.
  5. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Well the time has finally come, I must put my tank up for sale.. It's got to go. I'll post some details later with some pics.. but if you know of anyone wanting a RSM 250 point them in my direction..
  6. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Will check it out tonight terry, I'm fortunate that they have positioned the eggs where I have a clear view from my desk.
  7. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Thanks Guys, Yes Terry does seem to be that the male is around the eggs more. considering setting up a small tank and see if I can raise some.
  8. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Just checking in.. Dont seem to have much time for browsing recently.. but wanted to share my news.. Clowns are having babies! About two weeks ago both clowns starting hosting in the nem, and overnight they have laid eggs right next to the nem.. :clink: and are both now protecting and the...
  9. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Thanks Tammy, Juan, It has been soooooooooo long... lots of life changes happening at the moment. Haven't had much time recently to keep up with RS. Hope everyone is ok. I still have my tank (for the moment). Did a major clean out today.. It was way past due.. Nothing changed in the tank. Heres...
  10. Oakhouse

Anthony's RSM 250

Good job... Mine went back to the LFS after 6 weeks, hadn't settled anywhere.
  11. Oakhouse

Anthony's RSM 250

Nice malu! Has it stuck its foot in yet?
  12. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Always hope Terry! :olsmile:
  13. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Thanks guys, just decided to sell up the house and move into rented for a while, easier to find a place without the tank... I'm sure I'll get back into in the future.. but then again we haven't actually put the for sale board up yet.
  14. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Thanks guys, Bad news this morning, looks likely that I am going to need to sell up...:tears: So if anyone in the UK (Peterborough) is interested let me know.
  15. Oakhouse

RS Reef Care package

Thanks Kev, No, was taking about the reef care Ca, Mg and buffer.... but will get back on track with water changes..
  16. Oakhouse

RS Reef Care package

Not seen any instructions from red sea on not, was just going by the parameters.
  17. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Thanks guys, Cheryl... we certainly do! He's my longest surviving fish.. had him since the tank was about 8 weeks old.. so about 14 months.. :olsmile:
  18. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Yeap I realise that Eddie, the new additives also contain some of the trace elements.. :olsmile: Time for some more piccies..
  19. Oakhouse

Post your RSM 250 Mods Here!

Sorry for the delay in getting a pic posted, ps, please ignore the unclean! Its amazing what a camera flash brings up! lol Powered by a seperate adapter plugged into the tc10 :olsmile:
  20. Oakhouse

Richard's RSM250 Journey

Trace elements are being kept in check with the new red sea Mg, Buffer and Ca. :olsmile: