Search results

1. Gina

Happy Birthday Travis!

:crowd: :bday1: :crowd: :woohoo: Hope your day is fantastic!
  2. Gina

Photography FAQ's.

Uploading Photos to RS Image Resizing instructions Image processing in Photoshop (actions included) FAQ For Digital Camera Shoppers Photo Contest Sponsors ~Photo Contest Winners~ Reef Sanctuary member Videos
  3. Gina

Happy Birthday Mempho reefer!

:bday1: :woohoo: :jumprope: Hope you have a wonderful day!
  4. Gina

Happy Birthday BARBMAZZ!

:crowd: :bday1: :crowd: Have a great day!
  5. Gina

Happy Birthday Cannon-ian!

:crowd: Happy Birthday! :crowd:
  6. Gina

Happy Birthday Octoman!

:woohoo: Happy Birthday! :bday1:
  7. Gina

Mountain Lion has a bad day!

I got this email yesterday thought I would share..... A couple from Montana were out riding on the range, he with his rifle and she (fortunately) with her camera. Their dogs always followed them, but on this occasion a Mountain Lion decided that he wanted to stalk the dogs (you'll see the...
  8. Gina

Happy Birthday to RS's Mr. Wizard...Boomer!

Here's to a wonderful day with lots of surprises!
  9. Gina

What we have been up to the last 3 weeks.

Here are a few pictues of what we have been up to for the last 3 weeks! Out in the snow and rain, we've been digging post holes and putting rails up. We had 2 real nice days out of those three weeks. We have one pasture done except for the gates. Now we have to tear down the tinsel in the...
  10. Gina

"OT" I want this!

Mark found this filly for sale here in Indiana. She will be 2 years old May 19th 08. She already stands 15 hands. For those of you who know horses, what's your initial thoughts? She comes to you in pasture and from what I hear is sweet. The only problem I have is she's not broke and wouldn't be...
  11. Gina

"OT" Oh Doni!

Me thinks there's a trickster amoungst us! LOL Members: 9,148 Threads: 22,716 Posts: 326,116 Top Poster: Witfull (995,293)
  12. Gina

OT: Moving to Indiana

Hi everyone, As some of you may know, I am orginally from Indiana. My father passed away this past March and I have come to realize just how much I miss my family. I have lived in Maryland now for 19 years and it's time to go home. I have gone to part time at work so that I could spend all my...
  13. Gina

OT: Happy Birthday Kim!

:crowd: :bday1: Have a great day!
  14. Gina

OT: Rabbit Verses Snake Video

Clink on the link to see a rabbit beating the heck out of a snake. Someone sent me this and I about fell out of my chair laughing! Rabbit verses Snake
  15. Gina

OT: Happy Birthday MINIATUS!

:bday1: Happy Birthday Min! Hope all is well with you!
  16. Gina

OT: Happy Birthday swissguard!

:bday1: :crowd: Have a great day!
  17. Gina

OT: Happy Birthday bwlr and Charlie97L!

:bday1: :crowd: Happy Happy Day guys!
  18. Gina

OT: A few of our Wedding pictures.

Ok, as promised, here are just a few of our wedding pictures. Mark is putting all of them on his web site and when it is ready I'll post the address if any of you would like to see more.
  19. Gina

OT: Happy Birthday Solisteve and Coraldynamics!

:crowd: :bday1: Wishing you both a wonderful day!
  20. Gina

OT: Happy Birthday DaveK!

:bday1: :crowd: Have a great day!