Search results

1. Gina

O.t. Happy Birthday Gina!!

Thanks guys. Spent the day out with the horses. It's been spring like all weekend here.
  2. Gina

Random Pics of Cruise 2008

Nice pics! Mark and I are going to be going on a cruise this spring to Cozumel with all the people he works with.
  3. Gina

Happy Birthday Nikki!

Happy Birthday Nikki! Hope your day is great!
  4. Gina

Happy Birthday Travis!

:crowd: :bday1: :crowd: :woohoo: Hope your day is fantastic!
  5. Gina

Please Pray.

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my father last year and am still grieving the loss. It's very difficult to loose a family member who means so much to you. My prayers are with you and those left behind to morn.
  6. Gina

Meet the newest furry addition to the Storc house

Lynn, He is a beautiful cat! I'm very pleased that he has found a loving home especially after hearing his story. That's very sad. I actually worry about my own pets if something were to happen to me but at least I know as long as Mark's here, they will be fine. I'm sure you'll get the weight...
  7. Gina

The Bluespot Club

Happy Birthday Spotty! Gosh, a year already? Where does the time go? LOL!!
  8. Gina

Whos Ready For Some Football!!!!!

I Love My......
  9. Gina

OT 4 words per post story

like I might be.....
  10. Gina

Skimmer Question

IMO your not really going to find a very good skimmer for under a $100. Unless like mentioned above, you find a used one. Have you tried looking on e-bay for a used one or put a notice here in our dry goods for sale or trade section. Unless you can find a used one, I would save up a little...
  11. Gina

OT 4 words per post story

I joined a forum
  12. Gina

OT: Quitting Smoking.....

I smoked for about 32 years and stopped about 5 years ago. There are still days that it hits me...how good a cigarette would be right now! The stressful times are hard mostly because it was a habit to smoke when you were stressed or depressed about something. I have not smoked in 5 years...
  13. Gina

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Just got back from three days in Ohio and had to check things out here. I see things are progressing along very well. Have you talked to any of the LFS to see if they are interested in purchasing any of the babies?
  14. Gina

Dont forget your fraggin' supplies:

Looks like they have survived their surgery! Good job!
  15. Gina

fuge/sump ?

I wouldn't worry about a cycle if your just adding a sump. If you were to add a fuge, because of the LS/LR you add to it you may have (note I said may) a slight cycle but, I wouldn't even worry about that. We added a sump to our tank after it was up with no problems then later added a fuge...
  16. Gina

Arrow Crabs

That's what I was thinking. Either one of the other fish killed it or it just died and the crab saw it's opportunity for a free meal.
  17. Gina

Arrow Crabs

Did you see the crab attack and kill the fish or just find the crab eating on him?
  18. Gina

HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

That urchin is really cool! Never seen one like that before!
  19. Gina

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Welcome to RS! She is beautiful! And yes, she needs a friend!!
  20. Gina

Hi all

Hi Dustin! Welcome to RS!