Search results

1. I

RSM s650 T5 Lighting-Anyone using or used them?

Hi everyone, Firstly im back after a couple of years away, and jumped from a d130 to an s650. Just wanted to get some opinions about lighting, as I am at a junction! I have a Red Sea Max s650, I don’t do expert level corals or anything, beginner to novice hardy stuff is what I am interested...
  2. I

My RSM some pics

Ive had a few people asking so here you go! Just got it last week, been running 6 months!
  3. I

Difficulty Of Setting Up A Sump/refugium

Hi, Relatively new to marine keeping, ive just about 2 yrs experience. I bought an established RSM 130D. The guy that owned it had a refugium set up underneath and as such when I bought the system I bought the refugium also, for the past week I didnt bother with it as the guy said its a...
  4. I

Rsm 130d Moonlights Not Working

Hi, The 4 blue moonlight LEDs are not working in my tank. I just bought it from someone who only had it 6 months. Is this a common thing? Easy fix? Any solutions?
  5. I

Replacing the RSM 130D skimmer with Tunze 9002 nano? Good?

Hi, I have both the stock RSM 130D skimmer in place at the back of the tank, when I bought the system the previous owner had a refugium with the Tunze 9002 nano skimmer in place! I dont know how to hook up the refugium, he said it was a major hassle to calibrate the levels and did not...
  6. I

RSM 130D and using a Tunze 9002nano

Hey, Bought a RSM130D which was being used with a refugium which had a phosban reactor in it and a Tunze 9002nano, the guy said the refugium was a real pain to set up or be calibrated and he didnt notice any major difference with it anyways, he never used the RSM130D skimmer during this time...
  7. I

Urgent-moving An Established Rsm 130d Today Any Tips????

Hi, Just purchased a 6 month old RSM 130D and im collecting it today. I have never done this before and thats why I would like some tips, I have kept a 110gallon tank in the past. Here is what im proposing Store fish and corals in an insulated cooler with hand warmers Empty original...
  8. I

RSM 130D and a sohal tang

Wondering if a sohal tang can exist and be cared for in a relatively spacious and understocked RSM 130D.....my favorite fish by far....would love one! Any experience or recommendations? I have a stock 130D skimmer and also a Tunze 9002 nano skimmer to handle the load