Search results

1. coraldynamics

ZAPCOnj's 40 Gallon Breeder Adventure

Looking good my friend! Fantastic Frogspawn!
  2. coraldynamics

Mugshot thread!

One too many road trips...
  3. coraldynamics

ZAPCOnj's 40 Gallon Breeder Adventure

Looking good my friend! I agree on the ID of M. verrucosa, also the Turbinaria reniformis is correct as well. Also called Pagoda Cup Coral. That one looks like yellow rim and polyps. Very nice! Tagging along
  4. coraldynamics

Catalina Aquarium Custom Light and Coral Dynamics HALIDE LED REPLACEMENT! QUICK LOOK

Re: Catalina Aquarium Custom Light and Coral Dynamics HALIDE LED REPLACEMENT! QUICK L Great photos Ryan! I really like that housing fixture! It looks like the entire inside of the Catalina fixture is reflector, sweet! Thanks for posting!
  5. coraldynamics

Our Plate Coral FEEDING again...

Looks like he might be on the move. Mine puff up like that when they go walking around.
  6. coraldynamics

Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

I am glad he has a great home! Z Jr! If you use a French Accent it sounds really cool... zeee joooon-yair Thanks for all you do here Witty!
  7. coraldynamics

What T5s with corner tank

Ah I see. I wish I could tell you different, but I don't think the AquariumLED lamp will fit the bill on this tank. You would end up with dark corners unless you added additional supplemental T5's or PC's - or you would need two of the AquariumLED's to cover. I appreciate the...
  8. coraldynamics

Waiting for UPS

Excellent! He will love being able to go in and around those concrete blocks! Much more room than I could give him! Thanks again for giving him a great home! Steve
  9. coraldynamics

Waiting for UPS

He was eating med sized krill, shrimp, some of my clownfish culls. He did not seem to like squid chunks or mussles.
  10. coraldynamics

What T5s with corner tank

Hi Amanda, I was asked to chime in here. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have about our AquariumLED lamp. I read thru the thread but I didn't see where you posted the size or dimensions of your tank. Can you provide those numbers? Thanks.
  11. coraldynamics

Waiting for UPS

Whew, glad he made it. I didn't feed him for a couple days hoping to keep the bag poo down to a minimum. I am glad he is in good hands now!
  12. coraldynamics

Waiting for UPS

UPS still shows "Out for delivery" Someone call that truck and tell them to skip the rest of the stops!!! Get to Witty's house NOW!
  13. coraldynamics

Just got Photoshop 7.0....

Does the manual that shipped with the software help you out any?
  14. coraldynamics

This might too... Ivyleaf: Photoshop 7: Beginners Guide (1 of 7)
  15. coraldynamics

This may help... May not. http://www.cam.ac.uk/cs/docs/leaflets/m440/m440.pdf
  16. coraldynamics

Possible red bugs???

This is a photo I took for a presentation:
  17. coraldynamics

A Grass Roots Call for the Banggais

I would love to get a few from you for my own breeding tanks.
  18. coraldynamics

MACNA 2008.... in da books

Haha Lynn got a pic of me after all! Top photo (far left background)!! Those are my clowns in the FinsReef Round tank too! They are great guys and have some awesome H&S stuff! It was good chatting with the RS crew at our booth, Lynn, Al, I think I remember seeing Frank too. I know...
  19. coraldynamics

MACNAXX in Atlanta

The different priced raffle tickets are used for different "levels" of prizes. For example you can use 1.00 tickets for less expensive items. The 10.00 tickets are for the REALLY big prizes like full system setups, etc.
  20. coraldynamics

additives

This is the same advice I give. Good job Allen!