Search results

1. Got Reefer

Blue Moon LED lights ?

No i dont know anything about a local fish club. any info? I live near fort knox
  2. Got Reefer

Newbie Just Joined

Welcome :)
  3. Got Reefer

Blue Moon LED lights ?

Explain Rod Food? what would you recommend that i use? I have been told to use dried up photoplankton for my corals works good and lasts for a couple months. my fish are 2 clark clownfish 1 lawnmower benny 1 yellow headed jaw fish. I have no future plans on adding any futher tank...
  4. Got Reefer

OT: Allen's testimonial . . .

:help1: Hello Allen your advise for me on my fish tank was very much appricated. I do not own any credit cards . I current only have a house payment and my wifes truck payment. My mother just recenctly passed away and i was left with a nice amount of $$. She died in April and i...
  5. Got Reefer

Blue Moon LED lights ?

im sorry to hear that.. im getting the feeling if stuff starts dying it might be the same deal with me. but "fingers crossed" i dont run into that problem. as far as a stocking point goes i am completely done with buy anything live for this tank.
  6. Got Reefer

Blue Moon LED lights ?

what a wealth of information that you can provide. First off thank you very much. Every thought about publishing your own book? ok. your questions are Did you SEE a cycle take place? It's VERY hard to get nitrates to 0 especially in a new tank. From what I observed while watching the...
  7. Got Reefer

Blue Moon LED lights ?

Thank you very much. I purchashed half of my rock as Premium Live rock that was fully cured. and then i got 1 large base rock. as far as my water conditions go. i tested my tank yesterday. here are the specs. High Range PH - 8.2 Nitrite - .25 Ammonia - 0ppm Nitrate - 0ppm Calcium -...
  8. Got Reefer

Blue Moon LED lights ?

Hello, Im just wondering what opinions are on leaving on the Blue moon LED lights on at night? I have a 14G Bio Cube Reef tank that is about 1 month old and has cycled. Does the LED's play any role for the tank other then looks? I dont mind to keep them on, but i have stocked my tank...
  9. Got Reefer

Bada Bing Bada Boom my 14G Reef Tank

This is my 14G Bio Cube Reef 2 Tank Raised Clark Clown Fish (Larger one is called Bella and the Smaller one is Joshurie) My Daughter named those to. 1 Lawnmower Benny (Benny) 1 Yellow headed Jaw Fish (Goober) 4 - Turbo Snails 15 Hermit Carbs 3 White Snails They chill inside the sand(I dont...
  10. Got Reefer

Our FIRST reef tank

I got a good laugh from the meg name. I love Family guy. Your tank looks great :)
  11. Got Reefer

Newbiee

Got some pictures This is my 14G Bio Cube Reef 2 Tank Raised Clark Clown Fish (Larger one is called Bella and the Smaller one is Joshurie) My Daughter named those to. 1 Lawnmower Benny (Benny) 1 Yellow headed Jaw Fish (Goober) 4 - Turbo Snails 15 Hermit Carbs 3 White Snails They chill...
  12. Got Reefer

Sapphire's Tank (RSM130)

Your tank setup is very nice. :)
  13. Got Reefer

Glenn's RSM 130D

Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D I have tank envy. I looked through about 5 pages. im at work right now so i cant really sit down and read it all. Awsome Pictures. I have to post some of my started setups. Georg
  14. Got Reefer

Newbiee

That picture is funny. :bouncer: I will play with the camera today after i get off work. I just started my 14G Reef and my 20G FOWLR Thank you for the heads up on the Acronyms. I couldnt remember what they were.
  15. Got Reefer

Newbiee

Hello, Came across this site and it provide me with tons of information. I have a 14G Bio Cube FCLR (Fish, Coral and Live Rock) and a 20 Gal (Live rock and Fish only) Just wanted to introduce myself. Georg From Kentucky