Search results

1. D

MAX LED Lighting

Thanks Kevin. I have now installed the new profile and i must say it is fantastic, much better (in my opinion) than the "easy option" settings on the AI portal when you compare the two. I would highly recommend taking Kev up on his generous offer to email customers the profile.
  2. D

MAX LED Lighting

Email sent Kevin, thanks.
  3. D

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks Greg. They are a great upgrade and it almost looks like a new tank now as the colours really pop with the bonus of no more bulb replacements. I am also hoping that the automatic top up last longer now with far less heat and fingers crossed that the chiller becomes redundant. I will get...
  4. D

MAX LED Lighting

I would love a profile Kevin. I have manually done one but would love to give a pre-done one a go as i am no expert.
  5. D

MAX LED Lighting

Its arrived at the shop, picking it up tomorrow :)
  6. D

Dave's RSM 500

New LED lighting rig arrived, picking it up tomorrow.
  7. D

MAX LED Lighting

Mine's on order, due next week :)
  8. D

Dave's RSM 500

On order Kevin, due next week !
  9. D

Dave's RSM 500

It's been a while since i was last on, so thought i would post a few updated pics. I have ordered the new LED's for the 500 which will hopefully be with me.
  10. D

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks very much ! I have bought a few corals and done a little re-scape (no surprise there!) so here are the most latest pics taken today, as promised.
  11. D

Dave's RSM 500

12. D

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks Diana for the nomination:) and to everyone who voted!
  13. D

VOTE for August 2015's TOTM!

Wow thank you everyone! I haven't been on for a few months so i was very surprised to see the news today! Thanks to everyone who voted and for the really nice comments from people. I will get some new pics done very soon.
  14. D

Dave's RSM 500

15. D

Dave's RSM 500

You tank looks fantastic Luki ! My tank looks brighter in person, i think it is because i am using a phone camera. I use 5 blue/white and 5 Actinic bulbs. They are placed alternately. I used to use 2 pink bulbs, 4 blue/white and 4 actinic's but i wasn't keen on the pink tinge it gave, i prefer...
  16. D

Max S-500 return pump replacement options?

I downgraded my S Series 500 pump to the pump used on the S 400. Mine runs quiet as a mouse now, just takes a while to sort out the sweet spot where you get zero vibration. I sit mine on a mat and can't hear it at all. The S 400 works more than adequately for the S 500.
  17. D

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks Luki I am using the stock Red Sea T5's.
  18. D

Dave's RSM 500

Haha, thanks Diana. I have just cleaned it (again) and thought i would upload a couple of pics.
  19. D

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks Oxy :)
  20. D

Dave's RSM 500