Search results

1. NjRiCaN

10g Ricordea and Zoa Tank

Hello Everyone, I have a 10g tank laying around and I was interested in making it into a ricordea and zoa tank for my bedroom. only thing is i was hoping to use some of my equipment that i have but not sure. Thats why I want your info on what equipment i should use. I have a rena...
  2. NjRiCaN

question

i have this one crab thats very aggressive, looks cool, but loves to munch on my zoathids. anyone knows what he is?
  3. NjRiCaN

Question

can anyone tell me what this one coral is? i know the picture is not that great but its all i have right now! ***added IMG code to pic**** BigAl07
  4. NjRiCaN

Should I go With the Original Bulb?

Hello everyone! I have a JBJ Nano Cube with the HQI canopy that uses the JBJ metal halide bulb 150watts 14,000K. I was wondering if theres any better brand bulbs i can purchase that people has seen better coral growth with? also as long as the bulb is rated for 150watts, i could go with a...
  5. NjRiCaN

Need Advice on Capture

I have 2 tomato clowns in my tank that a bought a while ago. they are not paired up yet. the are never together and host 2 different places. I actually wanted clarkii's initially but my LFS was taking forever to get them in so i went with the tomato's. just yesterday i bought 2 clarkii's that...
  6. NjRiCaN

Retro kit for hqi canopy?

i have a 28g nano cube with the HQI canopy(150w) w/ 4 led moonlights. i went on this website Nanocustoms.com - nanocustoms where they have a retro-fit kit for my canopy. it adds 2 actinic or 2 50/50 power compacts to my canopy for a total of 186w with the metal halide. was wondering what you...
  7. NjRiCaN

Ricordea 10g tank?

I want your guys info on a project im thinking about starting. I have an old 10g tank that i took apart once i started my nano cube. its just sitting in my closet wit a 40w Current CF light fixture with a 50/50 bulb. i was thinking if a set this up with my rena smartfilter and some live rock for...
  8. NjRiCaN

Can i do clams in my 30g?

I have a 28g nano cube with the HQI canopy. Was wondering if I can do any clams in here and which ones would be better?
  9. NjRiCaN

I got an issure wit my LTA

i have a LTA that finally attached itself but in the wrong spot. I have a picture of it but i dont know how to post it here so you guys can view it. Hes basically under a rock and hes attached pretty good. He is not opened he is just hiding under the rock. will he eventually come out from under...
  10. NjRiCaN

Long Tentacle Anemone

I have a purple long tentacle anemone that ive purchased online. It arrived in perfect condition and looked healthy. He has been in my tank for about 2 weeks but still has not attached to anything or buried himself in the substrate. i was wondering if this is normal or theres something wrong? i...