Search results

1. D

24 gallon aqua pod lighting

Hey everyone, I am looking for some help. I am getting a 24 gallon aqua pod with out the top on it. I am planning on keeping just zoas and palys. I dont know if i should go with a 20in Nova Extreme Pro which is 6- 18w t-5s or go with a JBJ K-2 Hqi 150watt with a blue Current powerbrite led. Or...
  2. D

29 Gallon Reef

Here is a couple of pics from my 29. Soon to be moved into a 93 cube. My set up is 4 39watt t-5 Aqua-C Remora Skimmer Emperor 400 filter Ecotech MP10 Full shot Ancan
  3. D

Heading To Boston

Hey, I am heading to Boston for the weekend. Looking for a good LFS in the area cause my buddy is starting a new system and I am gonna help him out. Thanks
  4. D

Silicone

I am trying to find a silicone that is non toxic. I called GE and they said that their products are not safe for fish tanks. Thanks for the help.
  5. D

93 cube

I finally received my new 93 gallon cube. Its a Marine land Aquarium, does anyone know if i can buy another return fitting or do i have to buy the pieces separate ? The return consists of lockline fittings. 3/4 to a Y with 2 1/2in nozzles. Thanks if anyone can help
  6. D

29 gallon reef.

I currently have a 29 gallon reef with 4 36" t-5. I just bought a 250 watt coral vue halide ballast with 20k bulb and lumen bright reflector. The halide is for my new set up that i am working on , a 93 cube. What i am thinking of doing is putting the halide over the 29 and start acclimating...
  7. D

Hello

Hi everyone, I currently have a 29 gallon reef with 39" nova t-5 fixture, remora skimmer, and Emperor 400 HOB filter. This has been running for over 5 years. I am currently working on a new reef a 93 cube. Building the stand now and it should be up and running in about a month. I will try to...