Search results

1. D

93g cube set up help

I have the same tank. Was about to set it up but things came up now I have a good tank just sitting there. I have a lumen bright reflector with power bright LED for the blue. You can build a canopy to hide everything. I did a lot of research before I purchased this set up and I think its a good...
  2. D

Aqua c remora nano question??

The skimmer needs a break in period. It took about a month for mine to start working right.
  3. D

Vortech MP10 vs. Koralia Pumps

I had 2 Koralia nano in my 29 gallon reef and I switched to a Vortech MP10. My corals were much happier and opened a lot more then before. I would go with a Mp10
  4. D

t-5 for 20 long

I have a 29 (30in long) and i use a 36 in fixture.. the over hang does not look to bad and you get more watts out of it
  5. img0464r

img0464r

6. D

24 gallon aqua pod lighting

Hey everyone, I am looking for some help. I am getting a 24 gallon aqua pod with out the top on it. I am planning on keeping just zoas and palys. I dont know if i should go with a 20in Nova Extreme Pro which is 6- 18w t-5s or go with a JBJ K-2 Hqi 150watt with a blue Current powerbrite led. Or...
  7. D

29 Gallon Reef

The full shot Actinic
  8. D

29 Gallon Reef

Here is a couple of pics from my 29. Soon to be moved into a 93 cube. My set up is 4 39watt t-5 Aqua-C Remora Skimmer Emperor 400 filter Ecotech MP10 Full shot Ancan
  9. IMG_0479

IMG_0479

10. IMG_0464_2

IMG_0464_2

11. IMG_0463_3

IMG_0463_3

12. 29 reef

29 reef

13. D

Heading To Boston

DO you know where the conference is going to be held ?
  14. D

Heading To Boston

Hey, I am heading to Boston for the weekend. Looking for a good LFS in the area cause my buddy is starting a new system and I am gonna help him out. Thanks
  15. D

Silicone

yea its gonna be for my sump, just some baffles and some bubble traps. Im gonna be alot so I wanted to get a bigger tube
  16. D

Silicone

I am trying to find a silicone that is non toxic. I called GE and they said that their products are not safe for fish tanks. Thanks for the help.
  17. D

93 cube

well it came with one return fixture, it goes from 1in thread to 3/4 lockline. then 2in of 3/4 lockline, a 3/4 Y then to a 3/4 reducer to 1/2 then a 2 1/2in nozzle. I would like to have to split the return line in the built in overflow and have 2 sets of nozzles. 4 nozzles in total. I hope i am...
  18. D

93 cube

I finally received my new 93 gallon cube. Its a Marine land Aquarium, does anyone know if i can buy another return fitting or do i have to buy the pieces separate ? The return consists of lockline fittings. 3/4 to a Y with 2 1/2in nozzles. Thanks if anyone can help
  19. D

29 gallon reef.

I currently have a 29 gallon reef with 4 36" t-5. I just bought a 250 watt coral vue halide ballast with 20k bulb and lumen bright reflector. The halide is for my new set up that i am working on , a 93 cube. What i am thinking of doing is putting the halide over the 29 and start acclimating...